• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Essinem

Inkling
NNID
Palexanos
  • Forum Name: Essinem
  • Current Role/Weapon: N-Zap '89 is my main weapon. Sometimes I'll switch to the Aerospray MG or a roller. I typically play a support adaptable role. I know the importance of holding an area to keep a line of defense or the majority of the map covered.
  • NNID: Palexanos
  • Your Age: 26
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16+ Doesn't really matter. Just looking for some maturity.
  • Additional Contact Information: You can message me here or on Wii U. Skype: xzimmermannx

ZeroXmbreon

Inkling
NNID
ZeroXmbreon
  • Forum Name: ZeroXmbreon
  • NNID: ZeroXmbreon
  • Current Role/Weapon: Highly aggresive/ Any Squelcher for towers, Aerospray MG and Neo Splash-o-matic for turf wars and splat zones.
  • Your Age:19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: ZeroXmbreon

Greensky

Inkling
NNID
Greehsky
  • Forum Name: Greensky
  • Current Role/Weapon: Mains 96 Gal. Sometimes uses splash-o-matic or Aerospray RG for turf wars. Currently practicing with chargers
  • NNID: greehsky
  • Your Age: 18
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: +17
  • Additional Contact Information: here or skype: greensky_96

karamazovapy

Inkster Jr.
I already posted in this thread, but I just thought I'd add that I am awesome. Very awesome. Not necessarily at Splatoon. You should be aware of this. :scared:

WowItsCharles

Inkling
NNID
WowItsCharles
Hi my name is Charles and my squad is looking for people who want to join our more casual team. The casual team will practice and attend tournaments on their own agenda apart from our competitive team, but are always welcome to inter-participate in events. We are also looking for ways to be changed to the competitive team, so that is always an option too if you change your mind! There arent really any requirements, just have passion for the game and desire to play!
  • Group Name: Hijinks
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: Currently 10, looking for ~16 members total
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • NNID: WowItsCharles
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: No specific age just be mature and not creepy
  • Additional Contact Information: You can first join the squad here: http://squidboards.com/groups/hijinks.233/ and then use the form in the information tab to apply. I will add you on skype and into the squad group and then youll be a member! :D

Last edited:

Puffinn

Inkling
NNID
Castielle
  • Forum Name: Puffinn
  • Current Role/Weapon: Krak-On Splatroller and Octobrush. I used to main guns, but don't as much anymore. But if need be I'm good with .96 Gal, Sploosh-O-Matic, and Aerospray RG. Can't wield chargers to save my life. I've tried so many times.
  • NNID: Castielle
  • Your Age: 21
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Can be contacted here or through Wii U. Skype is waitamoement

BeanYak

Full Squid
NNID
Catman789
My previous group disbanded, I might as well post here, yeah?

• Forum Name: BeanYak
  • Current Role/Weapon: Undecided
  • NNID: Catman789
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: n/a
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: alex.bieniek1
  • TImezone: CST
I can't attest to being too skilled at the game as of yet, but I'm mainly looking for a semi-serious, semi-competitive group to enjoy the game and enjoy competition.

Finsom

Inkling
NNID
finsom25
  • Forum Name: finsom
  • Current Role/Weapon: Alot. mainly inkbrush, splatterscope, and jet squelcher. i multirole, but i lean toward defense.
  • NNID: finsom25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+
  • Additional Contact Information: finsom 25 on skype.
    • Timezone: EST

Looking to find a squad to join, especially because of update. almost A- on ranked, i play at least 2 matches everyday

Pudding♥

Inkling
  • Forum Name: Pudding♥
  • Current Role/Weapon: Forge Splattershot Pro / Custom Splattershot Jr. / .52 Gal Deco / Octobrush / Carbon Roller / Kelp Splatterscope/Hero Charger Replica (from all of them I am best at the first two I'd say)
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+ (or just mature people)
  • Additional Information: searching a squad who wants to have fun and allows people in, who don't have very much time to play. Currently B-/B. Not too keen on speaking a lot in Voicechats.
  • Additional Contact Info: PM for more info

Last edited:

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
Forum Name: Ellocus
Current Role/Weapon: Any weapon, except rollers, since I have next to no practice with them! I am quite aggressive in my play style; I don't play to not lose, I play to win.
NNID: rebellocus (I think :/ )
Your Age: 23
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
Additional Info: Having fun is more important than winning, I don't want a super serious squad. Can only really guarantee play time at 11pm BST for an hour or two, but it's possible I'll be on at other times in the day too (but won't be able to voice chat at the earlier times). Fine playing with US teams if they don't mind me lagging (I don't!). Currently A+, usually 99 but depends how I finish off really.

Bobo

Full Squid
NNID
acciojackie
  • Forum Name: Bobo
  • Current Role/Weapon: Been in between weapons a lot but here: .52 Gal for TC, Tentatek Splattershot for SZ, Splash-O-Matic for Turf Wars. Those are the weapons I am best at but I like having fun with the other random weapons i.e. L3 Nozzlenose, Squiffer (best KD in ranked was 19/6 lol and I suck at chargers), and rollers. I pretty much play with every weapons but blasters!
  • NNID: acciojackie
  • Your Age: 20
  • Additional Contact Information: my Skype is the same as my NNID :)
I'm B+/A- in ranked as well.

Sharpzz

Full Squid
  • Forum Name: Sharpzz
  • Current Role/Weapon: I primarily use chargers but I can pretty much every other weapon effectively as well.
  • NNID: xKaizenx
  • Additional Contact Information: My skype is c.sharpz

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
Looking for people to join my squad.
  • Group Name: Cephalopods: Squids and Octopi
  • How Many Players are in your Squad:3 currently
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: doesn't matter(whichever weapon you are most comfortable with)
  • NNID:Nfan10039
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:again doesn't matter to me. Just be respectful and kind to fellow players.
  • Additional Contact Information:You can sign up here if interested

nailz173

Inkling
NNID
Stingyr
  • Forum Name: nailz173
  • Current Role/Weapon: I prefer the .96 and squelcher with a defensive playstyle
  • NNID: Stingyr
  • Your Age: 27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I'm not too picky. Probably 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: I'll update with my skype later. But here is best for now.

FlashTheSentry

Inkling
NNID
FlashSen
Forum Name: FlashTheSentry
Current Role/Weapon: Currently, my choice of weapon is the Splash-o-matic and the OctoBrush. I like to play an offensive/sneaky style.
NNID: FlashSen
Your Age: 17
Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any age is fine with me, just as long as you're friendly!
Additional Contact Information: darthflame11 is my skype name, but I also check the forums often too.

DeltaFixer

Full Squid
NNID
RCDelta
  • Forum Name: Delta (or DeltaFixer)
  • Current Role/Weapon: Very offensively minded, but I can adapt to other play styles depending on the match. Aerospray RG/Splattershot Jr./Krak-On Splat Roller.
  • NNID: RCDelta
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any, preferably 17+.
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me here or message me on Miiverse. I can provide Skype info that way.
I love Splatoon and I think this game can be great competitively.

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
  • Forum Name: Agosta44
  • Current Role/Weapon: Dynamo Roller
  • NNID: Agosta
  • Your Age: 24
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me for info
I'm A+99 and looking for a strong team for tourneys and such.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Hey guys! Just here to remind everyone that the August update is almost upon us! So get recruiting and get applying! The first official online Splatoon tournament is on the seventh of August, and the link is here. Good luck all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom