• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Corrupt a Wish

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Granted, but they talk to you in the dark, and every room they are in, the lights go out. Then the voices come.

I wish I was a Space Marine from Warhammer 40K.

Crimsoninkling

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
BramWildenberg
Granted, but they talk to you in the dark, and every room they are in, the lights go out. Then the voices come.

I wish I was a Space Marine from Warhammer 40K.
granted, but space is really boring. I wish for red ink in splatoon.

Kagerou

Inkling
NNID
11522D
Granted, but you never get to play using the Red Ink.

I wish I could enter corrupt the dreams of others.

NNID
Cakeberry_Shake
Granted but others find out and then you get dragged off to Area 51 and get cut open or something.

I wish I was better at corrupting wishes.

warghoul

Inkling Cadet
Wish granted. You become so proficient in corrupting wishes your reputation proceeds you. Nobody wants to get wishes granted by you let alone talk to you. You die a sad lonely life surrounded by your 30 cats and beanie baby collection.

I wish I had more money.

NNID
Cakeberry_Shake
In short, nothing changed. :( Wish granted but then the value of money goes down as a result and it quickly fades away on simple bills and groceries.

I WISH REVOLTECH FIGURES DIDN'T REQUIRE SO MUCH EFFORT TO TAKE A FREAKING HAND OFF AND PUT ON ANOTHER

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
Granted, but if you force to much, it instantly and easily breaks.

I wish Digimon Tri OAVs would come up faster :3

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Granted, but everyone around you will think you believe you live in the Digimon world and will treat you in a condescending manner, or as someone who is unable to perceive the physical world around them.

I wish I wasn't allergic to pollen (SO THESE GODDAMN NOSEBLEEDS WILL GO AWAY).

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
granted, on the condition you can't choose where you go, or how long you stay there.

I wish I could draw better.

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
Your wish has been granted, but on the grounds that you have been taken into the care of the Government for the means of studying you. You live a new life of torture.

I wish for my money back, because life is a lemon and I am unsatisfied with how tart it is.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Granted, but engineers have created a combustible lemon designed to burn specifically your house down.

I wish I had supreme knowledge of the universe and understood everything there is to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom