• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Dead Thread - Pls lck or smthng

Status
Not open for further replies.

WydrA

Inkling Commander
I lol'd. First of all there are too many fallacies in this post to even count, namely attacking my personality/experience over actually giving points and opinions. Second of all, I don't waste my time EVEN CLOSE to the extent that you do, quite sad, actually, also toxic. I could easily counter everything you said by defending any other competitive community that people here are from. Smash bros isn't the only competitive game out in the huge world of gaming. Clearly you are letting ad hominem get the best of you over actually giving legitimate statements in you quest to defend the super smash bros community. I never said there was anything wrong with the smash community, even if I do have experience in the smash bros community, as previously stated. I just stated that taking factors/terminology from a fighting game is completely psychopathic, whether it be from smash bros or any other game. "I'm really getting the impression that this is many of you's first competitive community you've been a part of." Okay, this is completely wrong. Many of the people in this community are in the community because of the potential they have seen in the game, since they have experienced other gaming that they may find having less potential, instead of just finding out that Squidboards is linked to Smashboards, so "what the heck, may as well use all of my time writing incredibly long messages to try to portray my dominance, instead of actually PLAYING the game". Also, idgaf if "squidteching" and "splatdashing" are "techs" or not, they both use the simple and easy mechanics of the game that were shown at E3. Also I wouldn't be surprised if you have only come from the smash community as that is the only community you are defending.
I don't even...what is this?
reading through this post, this is all that was on my mind:

Taking terms is psychopathic now. Is this a joke?

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
I lol'd. First of all there are too many fallacies in this post to even count, namely attacking my personality/experience over actually giving points and opinions. Second of all, I don't waste my time EVEN CLOSE to the extent that you do, quite sad, actually, also toxic.
Not for nothing, but next time don't make a point of complaining about somebody's use of fallacies if your own post is peppered with them. This one's for starters. Either way, bringing up fallacies is usually a good indicator that you have nothing substantial to contribute, and is itself a fallacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom