Describe the Avatar Above You

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I somehow keep end up guessing your avatar and I've run out of creative things to say, I apologize!

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Switches many times every week
Sorry about that...
But I'm trying not to change it anymore, uh..
I'm sorry, haha.

This is pretty much my final one I've decided, so don't worry about that.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Sorry about that...
I'm sorry, haha.

It's completely fine if you change it, I don't think it worries anyone.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
It's completely fine if you change it, I don't think it worries anyone.
Oh, haha! Yea I assumed so, I guess when I posted that I was just down in the dumps over some other silly stuff that was going on (primarily insecurities over a bad person I used to know and being upset taco bell took my favorite thing off the menu). Usually I'd joke about it myself- but for the most part I wasn't planning on changing from this one. I had one for a second that wasn't this one (the blue + black one) but I was just testing it to see how it looked, and I ended up not liking it that much. This one's much cuter PLUS it's splatoon~

Also I should describe your icon!
It's a Lapras underwater and it's very happy~!

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
A Lapras using dive and enjoying every moment of its underwater paradise. A place where it does not have to be concerned about be caught, and forced into doing things. That is a very independent Lapras.

Sorry about that...
I'm sorry, haha.

If anyone had an issue about this sort of thing, they would most likely point at me. I'm pretty sure a lot of people has noticed my sig is actually a 'randomizer', something that changes each time you refresh the page.
....You're fine.

Him being happy is the reason I chose this one over others, there aren't very many pictures of him smiling.
There's a 50/50 that Lapras could be a female y'know!
Unless of course you look at it as a male

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
A cute lapras!
Yea I was actually gonna bring up the thing about thinking that Lapras were supposed to be girls too, but I'm pretty sure I've seen people on pixiv draw male lapras too... for the sake of ships or something, or .... nsfw, because people do that a lot with pokemon I realized. I've ran into it by mistake before. (Sorry for the slight mention of adult stuff, I don't really know everyone's age on here-)

If anyone had an issue about this sort of thing, they would most likely point at me. I'm pretty sure a lot of people has noticed my sig is actually a 'randomizer', something that changes each time you refresh the page.
....You're fine.
Oh! That's why it changes a lot, that's actually pretty neat!
Maybe i'll do that to cycle kirby images I like in my signature.
Thanks~

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Lapras actually has to be female, it's name starts with the prefix la- instead of le-. Excuse my previous post.
And why is that? It's a direct conversion of the Japanese name (which'd normally be Romanised as 'Rapurasu' or similar), which is probably partly inspired by the French 'la place', 'the chair', being a feminine noun. So!
I've ran into it by mistake before.
... yes, I come across that completely unintentionally as well.

Oh, I'll play the game. Miffed female Inkling with pink ink; possibly wearing the Hero's Jacket, but I can't place the cap.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
... yes, I come across that completely unintentionally as well.
It's really sad honestly, because I'm just over here minding my own business because Pixiv is my art hub (I never used tumblr like some people talk about, and i feel I never will because I've been told bad things of the community) and then suddenly nsfw- I don't actually mind seeing it because i'm an adult and most of the time I laugh at it in the end but some of the stuff people draw sometimes can be rather disturbing.

Your icon's reshiram right? I'm trying to remember pokemon, but at first I was unsure since it looked a bit different from what I remember of Reshiram.
They (??? no gender right?) are wearing a cute flower crown!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
And why is that? It's a direct conversion of the Japanese name (which'd normally be Romanised as 'Rapurasu' or similar), which is probably partly inspired by the French 'la place', 'the chair', being a feminine noun. So!
The "la" being a feminine pronoun in French is why I wrote that. But I didn't mean for anyone to take that statement seriously.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Inkling prepared for cold weather.

I wish there was some kind of way to use something like a sarcastic tone while typing so I don't accidentally make people think I'm serious when I'm writing stuff like that, I thought nobody would especially since the syllable at the beginning of Lapras is lap and not la, and it sounds like "læ" instead of "lah".

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I wish there was some kind of way to use something like a sarcastic tone while typing so I don't accidentally make people think I'm serious when I'm writing stuff like that,
Clarification: I was pretty sure you weren't serious, but I wanted to take the chance to show off my Pokémon knowledge while confirming your non-serious assertion, as I thought it was kind of neat that you jokingly stumbled upon the real meaning.
I thought nobody would especially since the syllable at the beginning of Lapras is lap and not la, and it sounds like "læ" instead of "lah".
... how do you pronounce it?

Playing the game: turtley plesiosaur!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
... how do you pronounce it?

Playing the game: turtley plesiosaur!
I say it just like the word lap and then the ras part I say just like grass without the g. Also, until 2-3 weeks ago, I had never realized Electabuzz doesn't have an r before the a (which would make it sound more like part of electric), and I was really surprised when I found that out since I think Electabuzz sounds really ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom