• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Describe the Avatar Above You

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
... come, come, you have a Pokémon trainer as an avatar and can't identify that starter? Trainer seems to be an OC of some sort, as I can't recognise them from anywhere, unless it's a pretty stylised picture (I guess it could be Hilda from BW).
Sorry, I skipped out on Pokemon X and Y so I just said the name of the evolved form xD
Girl in my avatar is Tenryuu from Kantai Collection.

On topic: I dont know exactly what I'm looking at. Kirby-like character with a big hand?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
That there anime character colliding with another anime to make a crossover. They got a sweet, electronic eye-patch that's possibly connected to their headset too. They're also waving a Pokeball at the viewer, with their forefinger extended out as if to wave it around.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I wonder what music he is listening to with that headset..

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Hmm. This Lurantis seems quite content. Judging by its expression, I'd guess it has become united with a partner of some sort. One that will potentially bring amusement to its life!

Edit: You changed it right when I entered this, now I have to re-describe!
This one looks slightly bashful. Perhaps its partner had made a proposal~

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I believe that's a character in Kirby's Return to Dreamland, which I've never played. I don't know much about him, but he's wearing glasses in the picture. I'm not sure if he's wearing a belt really high up or if that's a mouth.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Your character sort of looks like it's from this one PlayStation game with a really strange title. (I can't remember it's name)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom