• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

EarthBound / Mother Series Social Thread - Octopus Erasers Are The Best Inkling Weapons

Sakuraichu

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TrainerJack
The OP has Nes and Lucas, but no Ninten.

mother 1 exists ppl
here is a render of ninten

It might need a little bit of resizing.

AceBen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
bigbenlondon
Earthbound is legendary, I finished it two weeks ago
Man that Ness amiibo looks good, shame about the rarity with every single new amiibo except from Wario.

TotesTim

Inkling
I usually don't get too excited over fan games, but Mother 4 looks pretty well-made and professional. Hopefully the development team can get it out as scheduled this time.

Sakuraichu

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TrainerJack
Earthbound is legendary, I finished it two weeks ago
Man that Ness amiibo looks good, shame about the rarity with every single new amiibo except from Wario.
Charizard isn't that rare. Some stores got him late but he's not super hard to find.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Ahhh I love the Mother series! Mother 3 is my favourtie ( : I got my hands on the Ness amiibo next up is Lucas!

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
My sister beat Earthbound for the first time about a month ago. She beat it in two days. It was terrifying.

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
My sister beat Earthbound for the first time about a month ago. She beat it in two days. It was terrifying.
If she had done it by completing half of the game one day then finish the rest on the next, that's probably the reason.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I played Earthbound Zero the other day and it's just as hard as I remembered it to be. You need to grind a lot in the game.

Davybot

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Davybot
Maaaan, I'm not too big on Mother 3 but after playing and loving Earthbound I really want to officially play 3.
I honestly hope it happens one of these days.

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
I played Earthbound Zero the other day and it's just as hard as I remembered it to be. You need to grind a lot in the game.
I remember beating the game once. It was like a few years ago.

When I replayed it again... man, it's a lot harder than before, plus without a walkthrough.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I remember beating the game once. It was like a few years ago.

When I replayed it again... man, it's a lot harder than before, plus without a walkthrough.
It is hard. I almost wanted to use the easy version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom