• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

EarthBound / Mother Series Social Thread - Octopus Erasers Are The Best Inkling Weapons

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
MY PEOPLE

Yeah, I always hear about Mother 1 being pretty difficult. That's always pushed me away from the game, but I hope to play the "easy" version over the summer.
Mother 4 is also one of my most anticipated 2015 titles. I have total faith in the development team.

Lochy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lochinator
Glad to see that there is an Earthbound forum on Squidboards. Reminds me of the Ness forums on Smashboards.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mother 4 is also one of my most anticipated 2015 titles. I have total faith in the development team.
Mother 4 is one my most anticipated games this year. I'm really exited for it too.

Lochy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lochinator
Mother 4 is one my most anticipated games this year. I'm really exited for it too.
I'm super hype for Mother 4 also! I want to eventually cosplay as Travis. Just need the shirt... Already got the pants and the hair down.

Flamjam

Inkling
NNID
Flamjam
Mother 3 is one of my favourite ever games, and I’m currently working through Earthbound - it’s not as great to me as Mother 3 but it’s still fantastic, I think. Super excited for Mother 4, it looks very promising.

ssbness

Inkling
NNID
itsamemario9000
My friend grinded to Level 90 or so and got stuck in Magicant.
?????????
(he was using the casey bat i think)

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
Mother 3 is one of my favourite ever games, and I’m currently working through Earthbound - it’s not as great to me as Mother 3 but it’s still fantastic, I think. Super excited for Mother 4, it looks very promising.
While Mother 3 is admittedly hands down better, both are still big experiences.

ssbness

Inkling
NNID
itsamemario9000
Did he beat the boss when that happened?
We had to make him load a savestate from before he sold the Magicant Bat. (Yes really.) He beat the boss first try since he was well, level 90.

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie
I was playing Earthbound, and I accidentally skipped the boss where you get part of the song thing at twoson, and I'm at threed now, but it won't let me go back. Help ;_;

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
I was playing Earthbound, and I accidentally skipped the boss where you get part of the song thing at twoson, and I'm at threed now, but it won't let me go back. Help ;_;
Move on. When you're done with Threed (beat the 3rd boss and stuff), ride the bus back to Twoson and back to the 2nd sanctuary.

Tepig2000

Inkster Jr.
You can only go back after you fix things in Threed. Unfortunately this means you'll need to beat them out of order.

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie
You can only go back after you fix things in Threed. Unfortunately this means you'll need to beat them out of order.
That's fine, I was just worried that I wouldn't be able to go back EVER. At least the boss in Twoson will be really easy when I fight it :3

Thanks for both of your help :)

Last edited:

Dragoniss

Inkling
NNID
Antagonistgreen
Why didn't I know about this thread till now? My people! I'm a it busy at the moment so I can't really add to the conversation other than uhh Claus is bae. Anyway hope to see some fellow mother fans on the turf!

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
Why didn't I know about this thread till now? My people! I'm a it busy at the moment so I can't really add to the conversation other than uhh Duster is bae. Anyway hope to see some fellow mother fans on the turf!
Just gonna fix that for ya... Checkaroony!

Dragoniss

Inkling
NNID
Antagonistgreen
Just gonna fix that for ya... Checkaroony!
That is also true.
Such majesty and grace.

Edit: I completely lied, Fuel is bae when he's not pitch black and covered in soot.
Based bae.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom