• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

EarthBound / Mother Series Social Thread - Octopus Erasers Are The Best Inkling Weapons

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
I LOVE Earthbound. Definitely one of my favorite RPGs. Mother was also really good as well.
I've yet to play 3 though. I might do that soon, before Mother 4 comes out. I'm really excited for that.

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
I LOVE Earthbound. Definitely one of my favorite RPGs. Mother was also really good as well.
I've yet to play 3 though. I might do that soon, before Mother 4 comes out. I'm really excited for that.
What's the release date for Mother 4?

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
What's the release date for Mother 4?
Unfortunately, it literally just got delayed from the June release date they previously stated. They're currently asking fans to be designers and sprite artists to help finish the game. As far as a release date goes, it'll probably still be in 2015, but who knows when...

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
Unfortunately, it literally just got delayed from the June release date they previously stated. They're currently asking fans to be designers and sprite artists to help finish the game. As far as a release date goes, it'll probably still be in 2015, but who knows when...
Aww man, really? That's unfortunate :(

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
Shame. As far as delays go, I expect it to be as good as I normally hope for.

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
Fantastic news. I fully expect to see a Mother 3 localization announcement by the end of E3.
'Cause I still believe in miracles
I swear I've seen a few
And the time will surely come
When you can see my point of view
I believe in second chances
And that's why I believe in you

Scoot

Inkling
NNID
Scootpilgrim
LOCALIZE MOTHER 3 NINTENDO!!

Also I drew this :p

Edit: There was no announcement for a Mother 3 localization :c

Last edited:

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie
Don't have enough money for Earthbound: Beginnings, but I want it! I still haven't beat Earthbound yet, but I'm working on it. It's AWESOME. I literally had a nightmare where Earthbound beginnings was taken off the eShop before I was able to get it. Tells you how much I like Mother/Earthbound, eh? And I know there are fan translations, but dreams don't make sense so whatever.

Also, even though Mother 3 didn't get localized this year, there is always hope for next year because it's the 10th anniversary of Mother 3!!!!

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
LOCALIZE MOTHER 3 NINTENDO!!

Also I drew this :p

Edit: There was no announcement for a Mother 3 localization :c
What's been said before last E3 can be said again at this E3 – No Mother 3.

That's Nintendo for you.

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
I guess the best way to show Nintendo that we want Mother 3 is with our wallets, buying EarthBound and EarthBound Beginnings on the eShop.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
What if purchasing them isn't enough? What then?
Send Redgie Fills-a-Mii a large container containing a sun-dried flap of actual human skin with the word "BOING" scrawled onto it.

He'll understand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom