• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Enough With The Furries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
Eh, I don't really care. If the drawing is good, then fine. But if it is just nothing but **** posting, then things need to stop.

Not that big of a deal at the end of the day though.
I see a whole lot of good furry drawings, but here's the things that piss me off...

1) Some of these drawings are WAY too lewd. Normally I'm not bothered by this stuff, heck, I draw it myself, but this is an E rated game. s t a p.

2) For every Furry drawing there is, there are 3 people saying nothing but "STOP DRAWING FURRIES". I want to see actual content, like you said, not **** posts.

So, yeah. I don't have much else to say. Just figured I'd put out an opinion.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
I see a whole lot of good furry drawings, but here's the things that piss me off...

1) Some of these drawings are WAY too lewd. Normally I'm not bothered by this stuff, heck, I draw it myself, but this is an E rated game. s t a p.

2) For every Furry drawing there is, there are 3 people saying nothing but "STOP DRAWING FURRIES". I want to see actual content, like you said, not **** posts.

So, yeah. I don't have much else to say. Just figured I'd put out an opinion.
I'm seeing a LOT of stuff that has long since left the "E For Everyone" area. I wish you could just have an option to block certain people from showing up in your plaza.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
If they gave the ability to turn off posts, that'd solve the issue right there. For as many people who enjoy the in-game art, there's plenty who could live without it.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
If they gave the ability to turn off posts, that'd solve the issue right there. For as many people who enjoy the in-game art, there's plenty who could live without it.
I just wish i could block these people, lol. I wont ever have to see em again that way.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
If it is lewd, report it. With how heavy Nintendo moderated Miiverse, I am kind of surprised that they have been slacking. Then again, the Splatoon 2 posts aren't exactly being posted in a forum-like space this time though, so it may just be more difficult to do.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
For the record, they do. It's in Options, and Other.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Unfortunately for some, we don't like the furry art but like all the other silly jank (and this "furry v normy" phenomenon is actually a bit amusing)
so turning off all art is not an option. =[

Just have to exercise my "fresh!"-ing privilege and wait for the flavor of the month to change, such is the way of miiverse

Torloth

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Torloth
If it can be helped, I can just start spamming Initial D memes in the Square memes to settle the score.
*Multi track drifting intensifies*

Okay now my real 2 cents. Whoever said "no more Furries" made this worse.
I personally could care less what people Draw I will keep reporting awful names and Yeah in memes I like.

I do love some of the Presona 5 references.
IMG_20170727_220852.jpg
But I do think that the memes should be more Sea themed

Emperor

twitter.com/Former_Eminence
I just recently got the game and I see exactly what you mean. Seems to be endless but I hope it's just a phase. I kinda wonder who started these obnoxious posts to begin with.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
I just recently got the game and I see exactly what you mean. Seems to be endless but I hope it's just a phase. I kinda wonder who started these obnoxious posts to begin with.
no clue. prob just a phase like undertale. im sure it'll go away soon.
r-right?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
It always does. And like MissingNumbers pointed out, you can always just turn it off temporarily if it's ever bothersome.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
i just want a way to block people by selecting them on the square, an extra button next to "report" and "fresh!"
Out of sight, out of mind~

Squidella

Inkling
Huh, that's strange. Been playing since launch and never seen any posts about furries but everyone seems to be talking about them. Mostly it's just splatfest posts or splatoon memes. I feel for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom