Votes: 32 32.0%

• Total voters

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
The update is live ingame. May someone post the screenshots for those at work and impatient (that's me).?

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
If you want a female oriented show that has a large male fanbase there is always that cartoon show with horses. The teams are based on horse royalty that represents either the sun or moon, also making this day vs night. The fan reaction will be even worse than the reaction for Snowbae and the Spongebob Splatfest.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
that is an idea
Brony lovers vs pony lovers (my little pony)

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
If we're going to accept themes this bad let's just go with "Sticker Star vs. Federation Force" and be done with it? :p

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
If we're going to accept themes this bad let's just go with "Sticker Star vs. Federation Force" and be done with it? :p
This really isn't comparable in the slightest. At least this one has some sort of sense, once you start actually thinking about it.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Award, it would seem that we have a similar thought process, even if I went with Color Splash instead of Sticker.

I'm tempted to rank this as NA's worst Splatfest theme, but I don't feel that not being a fan of the show is a good excuse to give it that honor. So I'll be nice and say it's as lame a theme as Burgers vs. Pizza, which at least made me question whether I preferred my nationalism or my heritage. (Of course, that ended up being the single worst Splatfest for me, which is another matter entirely.)

Now the ultimate self-conflict burning within is, do I take this Splatfest seriously and fight for whichever side I like, or do I say **** it and be a troll in every single match?
...I'd like to think I'm better than that, but I just can't make myself care about this. At least I'd get some excitement out of being a massive douche.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Now the ultimate self-conflict burning within is, do I take this Splatfest seriously and fight for whichever side I like, or do I say **** it and be a troll in every single match?
...I'd like to think I'm better than that, but I just can't make myself care about this. At least I'd get some excitement out of being a massive douche.
This isn't Naughty vs Nice.

I would be considerate of others who want the snails and want to have pleasant matches but what do I know? I was on Team Naughty anyway.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
that is an idea
Brony lovers vs pony lovers (my little pony)
The splatfest would be Princess Celestia vs. Princess Luna, or as i'd call it, the Solar Empire vs. the New Lunar Republic.

...Of course, it wouldn't work either way because MLP is kind of a niche thing.

Maybe they could make a Unicorn vs. Pegasus, where it isn't a direct reference/shoutout to MLP.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I have a severe dislike for Spongebob, I can't stand the show. But omg if Patrick's ink is that pink colour I know who I'm voting for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom