• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Express your emotions 2: Emotion harder

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
Slowly recovering from my loss. In fact, I think I've been pondering it less and less... The more I just let it be and accept it, the more I feel happy.

seaWEED

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3569-5511-7797
Almost got suspended for arguing over a piece of plastic with my friend. We’re like an old maried couple XDDDD.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Isn't it hilarious how a cold bad enough to land me in bed sucking on orange juice for life support coincides perfectly with my off days? My SIDES.
:rolleyes:

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
No, just mild irony. I used to thank my lucky stars when this happened, because I had nothing else to do but lie on the couch/in bed doped to the gills on theraflu and wait for it to pass. Nowadays I'd rather be doing my craft stuff, or cleaning up in the house, or god forbid, playing Splat =p

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
my studying has finally gotten a lot better, just having trouble with people at school; because, they will do everything to piss me off. and when they don't stop, they're gonna get ****ed up. these n*ggas ain't learning

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
I don't know whether to be confused, wounded, or disappointed. An amalgamation of all three, I suppose.
It's impossible to reason with someone who is unreasonable, yet still, I try.

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
There’s a bit going on in my life, I’ve sort of isolated myself as of late but I plan to jump back into my social side sometime. My gecko is in active labour and is going to be for 4 days, so I’m waiting on that, and also waiting for this flu to pass. So, not that much going on, per say, but when I consider other weeks, this is an exciting week for me.

EDIT: Gah! I’m so excited! She’s slowly working pushing those eggs out.

I swear, she looks like a little dragon when she closes her eyes. :P

Last edited:

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I have a feeling my broken joy cons have damaged my switch tablet, meaning i may have to return it and get a new one before march 9th i believe, if anyone's wondering

My joy cons are broken because they were in my swimming trunks pocket and i swam in the red sea in Egypt with them, my cousin took them out of the hotel room to play with it around water because he thinks it's funny (prick)Then he gave them to me when walking back to the room; i put them in my pockets because i thought they may fall out. Forgot to leave them in the hotel room, so that's basically how it happed.

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
I have a feeling my broken joy cons have damaged my switch tablet, meaning i may have to return it and get a new one before march 9th i believe, if anyone's wondering

My joy cons are broken because they were in my swimming trunks pocket and i swam in the red sea in Egypt with them, my cousin took them out of the hotel room to play with it around water because he thinks it's funny (prick)Then he gave them to me when walking back to the room; i put them in my pockets because i thought they may fall out. Forgot to leave them in the hotel room, so that's basically how it happed.
That really sucks. Did you try and use them on your tablet?

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Got that screaming-into-the-void feeling lately. I know it's just PMS, but still. Bleah.

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
I really don't know how I'm feeling. I'm sort of at a crossroads with my head.

That's all. Thanks for a minute of your time.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I really wish i could be less negative around this community, but i never seem to get that opportunity to post something more positive and upbeat. It's mostly rants about flaws of the game rather than talking about the good aspects of the game.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
That really sucks. Did you try and use them on your tablet?
I tried to use them (as soon as they broke) but the tablet was working, not the joy cons. I've checked the tablet and plugged it in, thankfully it was just off for a really long time. So it still works, i'll probably get this sorted out soon.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
So at school today, when i was sitting down getting ready for the lesson. This boy who came in whilst i was sitting down slapped me with his tie on my neck, so because i have a few runoffs with this guy before; i got up and beat the **** out of him. Is it the right thing? For him, it was the best decision to make :>

the

Inkling Commander
Not only got hit with a bad cold(? flu maybe?) during a 3-day weekend, but it’s continued into one of my busiest weeks of school yet.

Fuuuuun.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Is it so much to ask people to communicate their displeasure? Someone on squidboards broke ties with me recently. Fair enough, I can respect that. But tell me why, I don't care if's unpleasant, I'd like to know instead of suddenly and silently being blocked on everything. Closure helps. I thought we were fairly close, so the abruptness of it all hurts. And I will leave it at that.

PiyozR

Senior Squid
NNID
titanmkiii
I decided to stop by the forums for the first time in months, may as well share something.

Since the last time I was active here, I moved to another country for full-time work. I also found a girlfriend. Both firsts! Work is cool but the hours are killer. I appreciate the opportunity but I'm left with such little free time these days, not counting the hour long commute. All my coworkers are super cool and we have the best banter in our office.

My girlfriend is an amazing person who makes me feel so happy and confident. We hang out, cook, clean, watch cartoons, go to restaurants and go to concerts. She's been teaching me to cook, pushing me to eat healthier and encouraging me to go to the gym and work out three times a week (mainly running but some weight training lately). We're thinking about our future together but little has been decided so far. The main issue is the language barrier. She and I are both very elementary at each other's language. Just having a conversation and sharing thoughts and feelings can be tough. We both have garbage-tier grammar.

Funny thing, on our second date, I showed her the Inkling conlang that I helped create on this very forum. She was instantly smitten by it! And we kissed for the first time that night. Without Splatoon, I never would have found these forums. Without these forums, I never would have started that Inkling language. Without the conlang, I never would have won over my girlriend. So....thank you?

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
Over here, highly regretting some poor choices on my end. I wish I could undo what I did, or at least have myself do it more respectfully.
I know that what I did would've hurt both me and someone else, but did I have to do it in probably the most hurtful manner possible?

Thanks for a few seconds of your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom