1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Express your emotions 2: Emotion harder

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dessgeega, Oct 22, 2017.

1. bogusflint

bogusflint Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3524-1992-7991
    You're a vile one, Mr. ()!
    You have termites in your smile
    You have all the tender sweetness
    Of a seasick crocodile
    Mr. ()!
    Given the choice between the two of you
    I'd take the seasick crocodile!

give this message to anyone you hate

2. Zak98

Zak98 Pro Squid

NNID:
    Virgenmedia66666
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-6728-0895-4580
    Is pushing someone for having a bit of banter with you just chasing and punching you okay? Well, it was banter, I just pushed him away because I was tired. But it seems because he is an 'ambassador' and a better student than me then I'm lying, sure he's a great student. But I'm a good student too, hence why I had citizenship awards.

I mean, the teacher's meant to be helping me. Hence what my headteacher said to me in March, I've lied before only to get myself out of annoying bullshit; simple as.

Get a lie detector *****

3. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

Well, next year is when I go to college, I'm honestly very scared about this. Especially with the pressure to do well that my parents put me through even in the times in which I'm just not feeling my best. Although, some comfort for myself is that I set a personal goal to get a girl to like me during these 4 years in college. One fear that I always have about this is if she is already seeing another guy. Maybe I'm just scared of the future in general right now.

Producer Kyle likes this.
  4. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4621-1461-0439
    It's natural to feel that pressure from the expectations of family members and also in a way it shows that you care. You ought to communicate more with your parents as well as other family members to turn those negative emotions away and focus on what can be done positively. It's also important to get the most out for your education which is something we were all told at an early age. Focus on just doing the most that you can do because The best parents will know that even if you somehow don't get the results you desire, they will still applaud the sacrifice and effort you put in your work. So all in all, don't stress yourself out on what may happen in the future too much and instead focus on what you can do now presently and in the moment.

Cephalobro and Dessgeega like this.
  5. MacSmitty

MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Seeker624
    Kinda stressed out. Got a ton of College work to do, and now I just got screwed over since my dorm has a bedbug issue, which now makes things like washing and cleaning my clothes very inconvenient for me.

6. Producer Kyle

Producer Kyle Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4514-8542-7319
    All the expectations of my parents are overwhelming me. That and I have math and phyics 5th and 6th period, two of the most boring and difficult subjects for me (especially physics). That and i am failing both of those classes.

Otherwise, i'm doing good right now. I'm making an animation about a silly man turning his head. doing what i usually do.

#86 Producer Kyle, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  7. Dessgeega

Dessgeega Squid Savior From the Future

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3756-0533-5215
    Current mood:
    dancing cyclops reaction.gif

iced potato likes this.
  8. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

First week was just all over the place, since two of my classes were at the actual college where the other three were online, but I managed to do everything and get into the organized way of doing things. A few things left to do and I will be able to do everything without being stressed out.

Dessgeega likes this.
  9. ThatSquidYouKnow

ThatSquidYouKnow Inkling Commander

NNID:
    link12014
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0194-3194-0146
    how im feelin at the moment:
    [​IMG]

10. Heart of Ice

Heart of Ice Semi-Pro Squid

This is technically against the rules to revive this thread but I got some stuff I gotta vent so I'll take whatever punishment the mods see fit.

Lately I don't even feel human any more. My number one dream in life was to find a great girl to get married to but that's been rough. I don't think I've had a crush on someone for several years now. I wonder if there's something wrong with me or perhaps this is normal?

Do I just force it? Am I living a lie? I attract a respectable amount of attention from women but I don't feel any legitimate connection of any kind.

It's not just women either I don't really have anybody I hang out with and for some reason I don't care. I feel like by having friends I'll just find myself seeking their validation of my existence and I feel that would weaken me.

But seriously I don't feel human any more. I'm not a monster mind you but I don't feel any connection to people at all any more. I know the difference between right and wrong but I just don't think it'd bother me much if everybody in my life dropped dead. I feel so detached from reality. And I don't understand why I am so supremely apathetic about forming relationships.

What the actual hell is wrong with me?

11. MacSmitty

MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Seeker624
    As of late, there has been a lot of drama going on in the many communities I'm in, and it's really got me burned out. Like, it's hard to enjoy a lot of the things I used to because of the drama that's been going on. I've also gotten really cynical about life and other people too, since people are nowadays always fighting and arguing over stuff. It makes me feel sad and depressed.