• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Express your emotions 2: Emotion harder

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Here's some advice. I'll try to help. So a friend of mine named Jeff has anxiety and anger. I told him to meditate to clear his mind and once his mind was clear I told him to focus on positive things about himself.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I get that you're trying to help, but it's never that simple, especially at my age.

Cephalobro

No one understands my problems, so why should I apologize for something I didn't do or take part in? Especially when nothing gets better in the end anyways? Why should I have to suffer for things that are out of my control?

It's all ridiculous and I will keep defending myself until things actually do get better. Being an outcast no matter what side I take really sucks, so I will simply completely ignore both sides and will go my own way.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I was riding a scooter and went into a no ride zone this morning. Had to walk to my house. Why can't they remove those no ride zones so I can ride to my house. Makes me want to crap!

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I'm enjoying my life a lot.

Still recovering from years of mental, emotional and physical wear.. But I'm in a position I'm happier. Life still suck major balls but at least I'm smiling again.
The ****ty people are out of my life and now I'm surrounded by amazing friends. I'm also getting way too spoiled by my friends and close family despite me being unable to get them stuffs. Smh my head.

Cephalobro

Ever since I created SFM stuff, I actually felt a lot calmer as of recently, maybe I can finally get my story ideas out there without words being barriers to what I'm trying to make the story evolve into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom