Fact(s) about yourself

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
1. i love clowns!! i like to collect clown stuff (dolls, statuettes, pictures, clothes?????) but i don't have a job yet so i only have like 3 dolls, a hilariously bad framed stitched picture thingy that i adore, and tiny clown-esque mask things

2. like many others i also got a wii u specifically for splatoon (and a little bit for mario kart 8 but i would never buy a whole console just to play mario kart!!!), i found it from some gameplay videos on youtube and decided i HAD to have it. not a bad decision because it's now my favorite game ever!!!!

3. i'm kinda competitive, i think i play my hardest when i'm playing with friends just cuz i want them to think i'm cool lol

4. some of my other favorite games are pokemon, animal crossing, and bioshock! my favorite pokemon is a tie between gengar and clefable

5. i have a huge soft spot for virtual pets. i really like stuff like neopets, goatlings, and tamagotchi! ever since i was little i've wanted to make my own virtual pet website but i have to learn how to code first : p

6. when i was little i was super opposed to girly stuff!!! it was just because i wanted to be "not like other girls" which is a shame cuz i LOVE girly stuff now. idk why i couldn't just let myself live!

7. from like 2012-2015 i had a huge grudge against club penguin bc i was an avid toontown player and i heard they shut down toontown for more club penguin servers LOL. i don't hate it anymore of course but i still haven't really played more than half an hour of it and i am ALL OVER toontown rewritten (haven't played much in a while though)

8. sort of related to the above i also thought i wasn't allowed to fully enjoy mario games bc i loved sonic so much which was SO silly of me. i still love sonic but i think i like a lot of the mario games more

9. i think decora fashion is super cute and i'd love to put together an outfit in the style someday : o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom