Fresh Faces, Crossover Conundrum (IC)

Cephalobro

Coral turns around to see the space ninjas.

"Well, these don't look as deadly, but given the portals open to weird places, I wouldn't trust any of these." Coral says.

"Kirby and his star must be protected, don't let these foes fool you with their appearance." Kyurem tells the group before the wires from his wings connect to his tail again and charges up a Freeze Shock.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Burton scoffs. “Don’t let their gummy appearance fool you… they can swallow you whole, never to be seen again. They cause mass destruction wherever they go. They can climb up walls and shapeshift so they can hide in plain sight. And their bosses… yeesh… they’re…...” He trails off with a shudder. “But then there’s the assassin ninjas which are humans with ninja DNA, like me, but they turned evil. They are super deadly backstabbers.”

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral brings out his Octo Shot.

"Well, in that case." Coral aims the Octo Shot at the space ninjas.

"There are Pokemon in my world that may look friendly but are actually more dangerous than the ones that humans fear more. That's why I don't trust any foe regardless of its appearance." Kyurem explains as he fires an electrically-charged chunk of ice at the big yellow ninja.

Coral starts shooting ink at the purple one.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Burton reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gumball. ”With this,” he replies with an epic facial expression.
He waits for a reaction from the others but they just look at him blankly.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Then we'll distract them and you do the attacking." Coral says as he shoots the purple ninja with ink to anger it.

"There is one who took my attack as a threat." Kyurem says as he holds the yellow ninja with his left hand, then following up with a Dragon Claw with his right hand to stun it.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
The space ninja Kyurem is attacking splits into several smaller ninjas which then begin to swarm Kyurem. The ink bounces off of the purple space ninja, but it is clearly confused and irritated.
Burton pops the gum in his mouth, chews it, and then blows an obscenely large bubble- which turns into a weapon, while Burton turns into a smaller version of himself, looking more like a 12 year old than a 19 year old.
95BF3C0E-0F9B-4D78-814B-8FBA74D48C7E.jpeg

Cephalobro

Kyurem uses Fusion Bolt to surround himself in an electric sphere to keep the smaller ninjas away. But just close enough to possibly electrocute them.

Coral decides to ink the ground around the purple ninja. Coral then turns into his octopus form to swim around the enemy, intending to make the purple ninja dizzy from spinning around to face him.

Cephalobro

Kyurem stops generating his Fusion Bolt then grabs Coral as soon as Coral emerges from ink back into humanoid form, then flies backward, but still standing in front of Kirby and the Warp Star.

"Hey, I was going to get to safety!" Coral says.

"I help the humanoids I trust, whether they asked or not." Kyurem replies.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Kirby truly wants to help, but he can't do much of anything in this weakened state. The Warp Star can't fly, either, so he can't use it to get higher ground.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Burton jumps into the air and uses a gum burst to get to the space ninja, approaching them at eye level of the biggest one. “Hey blobs! Over here!”
The largest space ninja lets out a strange warbling noise and turns to glare at Burton. “Miss me?” He says with a smirk, blowing and firing a bubble which ensnares several of the smallest ones and slows the bigger one down. He blows and fires another bubble at the largest space ninjas shouting, “Gum Bind!”
All of the space ninjas are momentarily trapped in globs of gummy substance. Burton attacks the biggest one first, but a he is in the middle of doing so the smaller ones break free from their binds and start trying to swarm him. He swings and bashes them his weapon- called a Katana in his world (see picture below)- and they are sent flying far, far away. K.O.!
Then he returns to taking care of the biggest space ninja, blowing and firing bubbles at it and trapping it in Gum Bind once more before preforming several combos. Finally, with one final blow from his Katana, the large space ninja is thrown backwards against the wall and plastered there to the wall in gummy substance, unconscious.
“IPPON!” Burton exclaims.

Cephalobro

"Impressive." Kyurem says.

"Now with the space ninjas out of the way, we need to help Kirby fix his Warp Star. Any ideas on how we can go to Kirby's universe?" Coral asks.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Kirby hasn't really seen or experienced interdimensional travel before now. Until now, he's mainly heard of traveling via lightyears, since he - along with almost everyone else in Pupu Village - traveled 900 lightyears to Nightmare's fortress.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Well, there are some legendary Pokemon capable of traveling through portals. No, I do not have that ability, but maybe there is one Pokemon that could help us, that Pokemon's name is Hoopa." Kyurem shares an idea.

"Well, how do we find this Hoopa creature then?" Coral asks.

"It's hard to track it down, Hoopa travels through portals all the time." Kyurem explains that it's not going to be easy.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"Fūpa?" [Hoopa?] Kirby asks, repeating the name he's heard. He's never seen or heard of a 'Hoopa' before now, whatever that is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom