Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
BarryDunne
Great news - It's been confirmed that there'll be "one more round" of the Testfire on Saturday 23rd May at 3pm Pacific / 6pm Easterm / 11pm UK / midnight CET for one hour. The demo is available to download once again to give players plenty of opportunity to get ready, and as before those with the demo in Europe will be able to save 10% on the eShop purchase for the game from 29th May until 4th June. :D

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Great news - It's been confirmed that there'll be "one more round" of the Testfire on Saturday 23rd May at 3pm Pacific / 6pm Easterm / 11pm UK / midnight CET for one hour. The demo is available to download once again to give players plenty of opportunity to get ready, and as before those with the demo in Europe will be able to save 10% on the eShop purchase for the game from 29th May until 4th June. :D
u l8 m8

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
well, my 23rd is planned out. it will be interesting with my brother's dog coming to visit that day. pretty sedate dog, so shouldn't be much of an issue.

Jiggly

Senior Squid
NNID
Jiggly101
I didn't get to play the last demo cuz the wifi went out, pretty excited to play this time!!! :D

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I'm so happy that there'll be another round, I may finally be able to try it out! I sure hope anyway.

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Awww yeah, baby! One more round!
My Splattershot will be locked, stocked and ready layeth the inketh down on all your candy tentacles!

*ahem* Excuse me. Got all excited there for a moment. All shook up. Goosebumps running up and down my arms.
One more hour of teasing game play before the main release. I cannot contain my hype.

I am hoping the levels will be different, but if not, I'm hoping to give the Splat Charger a fair try out and gain some vantage points.

theblackbird

Senior Squid
NNID
ProminenceF
They've said it'll be the same stuff as last time. This is just an extra/last chance for people to try it real quick.

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Yeah, I thought it might be the case when they mentioned the same weapons, but a squid can dream I suppose, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom