Hopes for the 8.1.0 patch?

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I think the main hopes for the patch are pretty clear. Nerf Tri-Zooka and Triple Inkstrike, buff Toxic Mist and Angle Shooter, and buff Wave Breaker. With any luck, at least one of these hopes will become a reality.
I genuinely can't see Nintendo not giving Strikes a cooldown now that Neo Splash has gained such a footing in Japan.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Neo Splash's rise is recent enough that I doubt it's on Nintendo's radar yet. And I'm not sure if it's risen to a point where it's more problematic than, say, Pencil or Shot, both of which Nintendo has dragged their feet on doing anything about.

WIP Riley

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-8150-4404-2151
I want a Douser ink efficiency buff

It's kinda crazy it has a burst bomb but it can berally use it because the weapond is too slow and it burn ink so fast

Not only it burns ink fast but it's super inaccurate, and it's paint is just not worth the ink consumption

So I want it's ink consumption buffed from 15-20%

Azhdarcho

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3173-5595-5611
We plan on releasing the next update at the end of the current season. In that update, we will make changes to multiplayer balance, including lowering the abilities of select weapons.
Ominous

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Honestly the most promising part of the patch notes is the note at the end that they’ll be patching the game again for Drizzle 2024 and likely nerfing several things.
I will be enjoying those Recycle buffs, though. And honestly, at this point I’d rather see an Aerospray buff than yet another ZAP buff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom