• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How many of us have made it in to A+ Rank in Splatzones?

Indy Wolfy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CheveyoWolf
Soon we will see who can make it to S+ club, but for now I'll bask in the glory of A+ 99 (pic taken a month ago)

cool6012

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Cool6012
Been sitting at A for a week now, but someday i'll make it to the promised land known as A+ :P

correojon

Pro Squid
NNID
correojon
Finally made it to A+ yesterday! I spent 2 hours between A-70 and 90 points until I finally broke the barrier :)

This is the second time I´ve pushed into A+, but the other one was some time ago when I took advantage of a lobby full of Bs and Cs, so when I entered A+ and got matched with other A players I got destroyed completely. I changed my weapon and improved my game and now I can hold my own against A+ players.

New challenge: getting to A+99!

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

S Club 7 anyone? (bad joke...)

2nd time I pushed into A+ but I lost it when I entered an A+ lobby that was being streamed (by my senpai) and crashed down to neutral so I waited until the perfect stage rotation and sure enough, I was rocking the right weapon in the right mode with the right room and I just steam-rolled my way to max.

It was so good that people started to take my lead whenever I got paired up with them and it was full of anti-nonsense.

Last edited:

RtMbot

Inkling
I didn't like Splat Zones very much, honestly. I played until I got to B- then stopped for a few weeks and just played Turf War. After that, I made it all the way to A+ on nothing but Tower Control. I guess the biggest consequence is I'm not very good at Splat Zones now, but that doesn't really bother me.

Wi-fi Calcium

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gabby14
I got to A- one time. Around the time when Tower Control first arrived....,then I took a slow nosedive down the B ranks. Tower Control is still fun for me though.

ZainreFang

Pro Squid
NNID
ZainreFang
I'll probably get to A+ 99 when I actually get a real team with the August update. Random Japanese people who suck (only when they're on my team) won't cut it.

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
I've made it to A+ on both modes. After doing that using three different weapons, I made it less of a priority. Now I'm trying to get experienced with as much weapons as I can manage before the august update.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
A and A+ still on both modes. An amazing way to roll in the cash- I am over 3 million now trying to get a nice stockpile up before the August update to buy all the new gear.

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
I switched from the splash o matic to the custom blaster and I climbed to A, after being constantly stuck in B+ A-. I feel I can hold my own with the kills now at A level, with 12/8 or something, before I was going 4/10

Gunster25

Pro Squid
I switched from the splash o matic to the custom blaster and I climbed to A, after being constantly stuck in B+ A-. I feel I can hold my own with the kills now at A level, with 12/8 or something, before I was going 4/10
Try changing around your sensitivity as well, it can help get those shots you would have missed before.

correojon

Pro Squid
NNID
correojon
I´ve been fighting my way up A+, for me it´s always the same when I earn a new rank:
  1. Lose new rank after a few battles
  2. Fight to get it back and achieve it
  3. Start losing rank less frequently and recovering it more easily when lost
  4. After a long struggle, finally get to the next rank
  5. Go to 1
I think I´m currently at stage 3 at A+. Hope I can make it to A+99 before the update hits.

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
Nope, probably never will...

What are some good weapons at I can use to get there? I was doing good and winning a lot with the Dual Squelcher yesterday but now I'm about to go back down to B.
I'm not A+ myself but I know the thread creator used the Splattershot Pro in order to get their rank up. That weapon requires accuracy and ink management though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom