• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Please draw mine! All the drawings you have done so far are amazing!
EDIT: Instead of using a pose with an octobrush, can you pose my character hugging a zapfish? Also, I changed the shoes from my original post, but the other stuff is the same. However, if you could, could you make my shirt a sky-blue squideye (:clothes_tes003:) instead of the shirt in the picture? I couldn't make it a pic of it since I don't actually own it, even though I thought I did, but if it's easier for you to do a reference of the image, then you can just use the Layered Vector LS

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@G1ng3rGar1 I can help ya out.

Request in time order (as of the time of this post):
MacSmitty - DONE
Mendex - DONE
Lerone - DONE
L810 - DONE
kunoichi squid - DONE
Chaos_Knight - DONE
mysticcalm - DONE
Squinkling - DONE
Alpha359 - DONE
Celeste - DONE
SquidisaWard -DONE
Murabito - DONE
Rivian - DONE
Nin10doUltra - Done
YesI'mTaco34 - WIP
Oxenfree - Waiting
Joseph Staleknight - Waiting
Chaos_Knight (2nd request) - Waiting
AlphaOmegaSplatter - Waiting
Rustic - Waiting
QueenPanda - Waiting
MissingNumbers- Waiting
LAX - Waiting
splatroller - Waiting
Silver - Waiting
Right Whale - Waiting
G1ng3rGar1 - Waiting
Anaru - Waiting
Arc-Misaka10032 - Waiting
Zerul - Waiting
Rockenberg - Waiting
Sparkly Ink - Waiting
Brodie - Waiting
SpillProff - Waiting
Krak on inkster - Waiting

So yeah, first come, first serve. I'd make your post now if I were you.

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Inkling gender: Male
Ink color (hair, hat, etc.): Hair is Dark Blue with black spots and cyan tips
Skin color: Tan
Eye color: Blue
Headpiece: Inkling combat mask from the Great Turf Wars(something from my fanfic)(i dont have a discription but its like an octarian combat mask but something more in the style of the inklings)
Clothing: police combat gear (dont need to go heavy on this just something that looks like it)
Shoes: combat boots
Pose: (up for anything)
Extras: prefered weapon is a splatterscope (doesn't have to be there your choice)
Size: 250x450, and an icon size for this fourm.
Style: (im up for anything)

(An edit i wanted to make)
Can you have it be like https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Metroid_Prime_3_Packaging.jpg

With the shadow version of the inkling behind him. (this is a plot point in the fanfiction.)

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Anaru is after me. I posted on the second page, while he posted on the third. Oh and @SgtUBER If you need a ref for mine I'll update my post
Hmmm...I'll make it an exception. I'm only updating the list if people have a ref already filled out. I don't usually add anyone that go "I would like one, but I'll give you a ref later." That sort of thing.

To be honest, I dunno how @SgtUBER wants it set up. I just happen to be volunteering with organizing for her.

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Hmmm...I'll make it an exception. I'm only updating the list if people have a ref already filled out. I don't usually add anyone that go "I would like one, but I'll give you a ref later." That sort of thing.

To be honest, I dunno how @SgtUBER wants it set up. I just happen to be volunteering with organizing for her.
i do it on a first come first serve basis ;3
if the person don't got a reference for me, i'll ask and give them time. but in the mean while, i'm working on the next person's picture cause he/she got a reference for me. ^^

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
i do it on a first come first serve basis ;3
if the person don't got a reference for me, i'll ask and give them time. but in the mean while, i'm working on the next person's picture cause he/she got a reference for me. ^^
So for anyone that doesn't have a ref now, should I just send them to the end of the list as soon as they have one? (Since people can have a ref ready after that particular poster.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom