• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
So for anyone that doesn't have a ref now, should I just send them to the end of the list as soon as they have one? (Since people can have a ref ready after that particular poster.)
i dont have a refrence as its a Fanfiction charecter. the details are there. if there is more i need to ask just say so. but otherwise i dont really have refrence images to work with.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Hmmm...I'll make it an exception. I'm only updating the list if people have a ref already filled out. I don't usually add anyone that go "I would like one, but I'll give you a ref later." That sort of thing.

To be honest, I dunno how @SgtUBER wants it set up. I just happen to be volunteering with organizing for her.
Okay, thanks (Thought I didn't need one, but thought it would be a good idea to just in case)
And thanks for doing this for everyone, @SgtUBER

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
So for anyone that doesn't have a ref now, should I just send them to the end of the list as soon as they have one? (Since people can have a ref ready after that particular poster.)
hmmm, when they give me a ref, i'll stop doing the post B and go straight back to starting post A ^^

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
He is a male inkling with Dark Blue tendrels that end in Cyan tips with a few black spots.

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
<([EDIT])>
Can you include my friends inkling in my photo as well? Like all of us in the same one.
From right to left: Forge, Myself, Tentatek
Could you make the background Inkopolis Plaza Splatfest themed with other inklings taking photos of us.
Big request, lol. Thanks uber!

My Inkling

Headgear: Urchins Cap.
Clothing: Black Inky Rider.
Shoes: Octoling Boots.
Weapon: Custom Jet Squelcher.
Skin Tone: -3 Darker Tone
Ink Color: Green
Eye Color: Red
[Pose]

Forge's Inkling

Headgear: Paintball Mask.
Clothing: Forge Octarian Jacket.
Shoes: Moto Boots (Brown Ones).
Weapon: Forge Splattershot Pro.
Skin Tone: 0 or Middle Tone.
Ink Color: Yellow.
Eye Color: Blue.
[Pose]

Tentatek's Inkling

Headgear: Tennis Headband.
Clothing: Black Squideye.
Shoes: Black Trainers.
Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot.
Skin Tone: +1 Brighter Tone.
Ink Color: Pink.
Eye Color: Blue.
[Pose (Or something like this)]

Last edited:

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
Here are two pictures of my characters favorite outfits. If you would like to draw her, I dont have a preference over which one :) Her eyes/ink are pink, and her favorite maps are Ancho-V, the Pit and Kelp Dome! :D Thanks for letting me jump in line.

Brodie

Inkling
NNID
Brodie4462
@L810
the hat was hard @_@

This one is probably my favourite! You seem really busy so it's ok if you don't want to make me one. But I'd love one of my Inkling in this sort of pose. You know how it looks but if you want me to get a picture I will. Just some things I would like different then my inkling; a sort of navy blue hoodie on and the socks on the shoes don't go so high up. But really when I asked you earlier you didn't seem up to it so you can just tell me no XD

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
@Rivian
This one is probably my favourite! You seem really busy so it's ok if you don't want to make me one. But I'd love one of my Inkling in this sort of pose. You know how it looks but if you want me to get a picture I will. Just some things I would like different then my inkling; a sort of navy blue hoodie on and the socks on the shoes don't go so high up. But really when I asked you earlier you didn't seem up to it so you can just tell me no XD
lol i'll do your picture when i get to you ^w^

Spacent

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iOmgei
I don't want to request you to make a drawing for me yet, since you seem to have your hands full but I just wanna mention that your art is really fantastic! I can see the improvements in all the drawings you make and I can't wait to request one from you.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
been here a while and still consider myself new to the boards but i find this very cool and such awesome art you draw. i'd love to request a drawing of my shy little inkling later down the road. would be interesting to see another's take on his style

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
Alright! I got my pictures! Here are the links! (also, your art... is fab) (Also, make the background transparent. I want to use your art for someone of my thumbnails for my Splatoon vids. I'll give credit to every one I make with your drawing)
Inkling Boy Direct Link: (please make the inkling boy's ink color light blue like my inkling on my icon's color)

Inkling Girl Direct Link:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom