I'm sick of ________

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
There are people learning to use the chargers, especially the Bamboozler 14 Mk I. It takes a while and a lot of practice. I'm currently trying to get better with them, and I most commonly get 1 splat per match (including the Bamboozler, oddly), though I'll frequently get 2 to 5.

No, what's annoying is people who don't know what you're supposed to do when you have a charger. For instance, I recently encountered a "loulou" who had a Kelp Splatterscope. It was Tower Control in Blackbelly Skatepark. Whenever we had the tower, loulou would go to the area in front of our spawn point, slightly to the left. Whenever they had the tower, loulou would run over to the goal near the opponent's spawn point. Every match, loulou had 0-X, as loulou was way too far to affect the match in any meaningful way and wasn't covering nearly enough ground to use its special (whatever it was).
I'm allright with trying out new weapons if it's Turf War, Ranked is a different story. In that case though, it might've been just a bad player in general?
Whenever i play E-Liter i'm so horrible at it i usually end up being carried by my entire team, so whenever i play Ranked i pick regular scopes untill i feel like i'm good enough with the E-Liter. At least nobody will lose rank from it!

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
I'd be notably better at this game if they never added buckets or brushes.

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
I'm really starting to get sick of maps that appear in 2-4 rotations consecutively. Really game? Out of the twelve maps to choose from, 2 or even 3 (I've seen that happen) stay in rotation while only one or two get replaced? I don't even...

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
I'm really starting to get sick of maps that appear in 2-4 rotations consecutively. Really game? Out of the twelve maps to choose from, 2 or even 3 (I've seen that happen) stay in rotation while only one or two get replaced? I don't even...
I honestly think they should really have three maps per rotation now. They definitely have enough maps to do that at this point.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I honestly think they should really have three maps per rotation now. They definitely have enough maps to do that at this point.
They really need to change it to have three maps. I'm burned out on only playing two maps with one of them being a map I despise. Heck, there's even an extra space for a third map at the bottom of the second map if you noticed while playing either Ranked or Turf.

swordwielder13

Full Squid
NNID
swordwielder13
I sick of people blaming their teammates so much!! Let's all relax

Also sick of seeing Krakens on everything ;-; As a charger main it's pretty much frustrating at times but boy does it feel good when their special ends and you have a perfect shot at them *smirks*

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I'm sick of Splatfests. Just, in general.

I mean, I've got over 4 million coins by now, why do I even bother fighting for snails when I always end up on the losing side? I've only won one of them so far, and it's making me beyond bitter.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
WaveshockerSigma
As someone who finally has the game and has been playing it since yesterday morning, I'm sick of Ranked Battles and this game's controls. I'm almost sick of the game overall. Good lord, this game outright irritates me and pisses me off so much that I can hardly enjoy it. >>'

But I know I really want to love it, so I keep trying to get good. ¦D

novel

Inkster Jr.
As someone who finally has the game and has been playing it since yesterday morning, I'm sick of Ranked Battles and this game's controls. I'm almost sick of the game overall. Good lord, this game outright irritates me and pisses me off so much that I can hardly enjoy it. >>'

But I know I really want to love it, so I keep trying to get good. ¦D
try changing control schemes (sticks - motion controls)
use whatever suits you best

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
WaveshockerSigma
try changing control schemes (sticks - motion controls)
use whatever suits you best
See that's the problem. I'd love to play the game without motion controls, but it feels even more wonky and uncomfortable that way, so I'm stuck with them. I'm trying to adapt to them but it just becomes an absolute nuisance when I can't even shoot and hit anyone cause I can't aim normally. Even with the camera sensitivity being lower, it's just annoying. I'm Level 22, but it doesn't feel that means anything since I still have a hard time hitting anyone and I can't get past Rank B-. >_>

novel

Inkster Jr.
the wonky and uncomfortable feeling might be fixed by switching and trying different sensitivities . (i use -3 btw )
try changing weapons too

Kabel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kabelly
im tired of those dumb squid parties. if no one participates just play normally. it's boring and oversaturated now.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
After sitting in S for a few days i kinda wanna go back to A now. People are too good here for things to get enjoyable, but i tend to luck out and/or get carried and not derank. Getting a wrong loadout (the classic 3 snipers and a single sploosh) is getting very punishing at this point, especially at port frickin' mackerel where it's too easy to get locked in. Seriously though, why isn't there a S-?
I also want Inkzookas to stop hitting me despite them missing my inkling by several kilometers.

I know i'll get over it and eventually be able to carry my own weight again, but damn. I'm allmost compelled to start a smurf account.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I'm sick of overhyped Octolings. The hype is hyped so high that my rent cannot keep up! (Yes, I just did a 'The rent is too damn high' joke.)

Lapsy143

Full Squid
NNID
Lapsy143
I'm sick of my friend gloating that he is too good for A when he uses the Krak-On Roller like a brain dead scrub while I use the skilled weapons.

Wiebenjijzeg

Full Squid
NNID
Syrnis
After sitting in S for a few days i kinda wanna go back to A now. People are too good here for things to get enjoyable, but i tend to luck out and/or get carried and not derank. Getting a wrong loadout (the classic 3 snipers and a single sploosh) is getting very punishing at this point, especially at port frickin' mackerel where it's too easy to get locked in. Seriously though, why isn't there a S-?
I also want Inkzookas to stop hitting me despite them missing my inkling by several kilometers.

I know i'll get over it and eventually be able to carry my own weight again, but damn. I'm allmost compelled to start a smurf account.
I can relate soo much.
I love playing ranked, but I hate losing consecutive times in a row. But I also wish to derank to A, but I do not wish to give up with a fight.
In the end I only play rainmaker, as I have the highest chances to win there. But I become easily frustrated, because the opponents are just so good. Especially those Gal .52/.96 mainers.

Also, I am sick on inconsistent gaining and losing points in ranked.
I know that average rank is considered as well, but winning only +1 1 round, then losing +7 the other round, when teams were quite equal.. and then win +5 and lose -4 when the teams are unbalanced.. is just hell annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom