I'm sick of ________

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
Being one hit killed by burst bombs when I can't kill anyone with any less than 5. They seem completely broken to me

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I'm sick of people doing the same things over and over again but expecting different results.

It's really common that I see my team mates falling into the same trap over and over again without ever trying something new. I mean... Come on. Try to go up the sides or something but stop pushing straight ahead if that's how you keep getting killed! For the love of everything, at least try a different tactic instead of doing the same thing multiple times.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Getting splatted before you had to chance to react.
Splatted by a bomb that happened be just close enough to actually kill you.
E-Liters and Dynamos in general.
Falling off the map/water.
Port Mackeral and Bluefin Depot are always in rotation when I play. Either one or both.
Getting a disconnection on your team.
Bubbler.
Super jumping to your death.

Veena

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Anlaced
Sick of high level players carrying low level players in squads. I see S ranks paired with B-/C+ all the time when I do twin squads. While this isn't anywhere near as bad as something like save scumming, the lower level players still aren't earning points themselves and end up with a rank that doesn't reflect their true skill level. I wish people would stop doing it...

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I'm sick of people doing the same things over and over again but expecting different results.

It's really common that I see my team mates falling into the same trap over and over again without ever trying something new. I mean... Come on. Try to go up the sides or something but stop pushing straight ahead if that's how you keep getting killed! For the love of everything, at least try a different tactic instead of doing the same thing multiple times.
Possibly the most useful advice, Judd even says this but a lot of people ignore it anyway.

When i see my team not inking the mess the enemy made in Rainmaker it allmost feels like screaming in a void. I know what they're doing wrong, but they just keep repeatedly pick it up and charge straight into enemy ink, every time.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Sick of high level players carrying low level players in squads. I see S ranks paired with B-/C+ all the time when I do twin squads. While this isn't anywhere near as bad as something like save scumming, the lower level players still aren't earning points themselves and end up with a rank that doesn't reflect their true skill level. I wish people would stop doing it...
Well, if they know each other, nothing stops them from doing so. I'm at B- but everyone else I know who plays Splatoon are at B+ at minimum, as they've been playing it for far longer than I have. If I want to play squad battles, I wouldn't have much of a choice. We lose most of these matches though.

akidas

Inkling
NNID
akidas
When it 4 in the darn morning in japan and they are STILL playing.
The main reason i dont play splatoon much is because japan players always seem to be online and dominating my lobbies and ruining the game for me because of lag.
PLEASE NINTENDO REGIONAL MATCHMAKING

Veena

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Anlaced
Well, if they know each other, nothing stops them from doing so. I'm at B- but everyone else I know who plays Splatoon are at B+ at minimum, as they've been playing it for far longer than I have. If I want to play squad battles, I wouldn't have much of a choice. We lose most of these matches though.
The difference between B+ and B- isn't too significant, I don't see anything wrong with squads with your B+ friends. I'm specifically talking about S ranks who pair with let's say B+ and lower. You're right, there's no stopping them but that doesn't really make it any less irritating. It's also really only a problem you have doing twin squads so I suppose it's a relatively minor thing to be frustrated with.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I see. But what I said was "B+ at minimum," not that they're all B+. I know three people at B or B+, two at A or A+, and one who slides around between A+ and S+. (Also, while I'm currently at B-, when I played Squad Battles, I was at C+.)

That being said, the main reason I wanted to play Squad Battles was not only because four of us were available at the same time, but I wanted to gather data: I wanted to see if there were more ink color combinations than what I've seen so far.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I really hate the fact that I'm too overspecialized with my main preferences.

In addition, sucking hard at tower control, although i wasn't going with weapons that I was too comfortable with.

Kabel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kabelly
I ****ing sick of unfair ****ing team matches. My team of 4 rollers against ****ing decos with splash walls and splattershot and their stupid bubbler. or when it was three rollers and a custom blaster against a ek liter and other guns. so ****ing frustrating.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
I'm sick of getting squidbagged.
Funny thing. I always notice it's almost always the NA/EU/OC players that squidbag. Then the BUSHIDO SAMURAI HONOURABLE Japanese players never squidbag, that I encounter and you don't

I'm sick of E-Liter 3ks on Moray, It always brings em out. I either get shot up, burst bombed off a cliff, or get both at once. (Happened before)

Veena

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Anlaced
I see. But what I said was "B+ at minimum," not that they're all B+. I know three people at B or B+, two at A or A+, and one who slides around between A+ and S+. (Also, while I'm currently at B-, when I played Squad Battles, I was at C+.)

That being said, the main reason I wanted to play Squad Battles was not only because four of us were available at the same time, but I wanted to gather data: I wanted to see if there were more ink color combinations than what I've seen so far.
Sorry; I didn't read your post very well - I skimmed over some words, it's a bad habit of mine. Still, while I don't care for with high level players carrying low level players in ranked at least you're playing four man instead of twins. If you do twin with your high ranked friends that's ultimately your choice but that doesn't really change my opinion on the matter.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
Funny thing. I always notice it's almost always the NA/EU/OC players that squidbag. Then the BUSHIDO SAMURAI HONOURABLE Japanese players never squidbag, that I encounter and you don't

I'm sick of E-Liter 3ks on Moray, It always brings em out. I either get shot up, burst bombed off a cliff, or get both at once. (Happened before)
Ironically, most of the players that squidbagged me were Japanese players (and even then it's pretty uncommon)... I rarely been squidbagged by NA/EU players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom