• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm sick of ________

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Something else to consider: George Washington would sometimes specifically choose locations in unpleasant weather as part of his strategies. He could take the weather and knew how to protect himself from it, but his opponents were not always so lucky or so prepared. His famous Yorktown victory, for instance, involved him taking advantage of an incoming storm and high winds to remove British troops' sea escape routes, allowing him and his French allies to capture all of the enemy soldiers. Malaria was also present in the area, with the Americans having grown a resistance to the disease whereas the British didn't; General Charles Cornwallis stated that perhaps half of his army couldn't fight because malaria had incapacitated them.

In other words, Washington's way of doing things was to put himself and his men in uncomfortable places so that his opponents would suffer even more.
Sounds like General Winter to me

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I am sick of getting matched up against double or triple rollers as tentatek in splat zones. Most importantly, I am sick of Japanese people not pinging when they die.

Everything else is fine for now. Going to take a break.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I'm sick of seeing the laser come off a charger, taking cover behind a wall, and still about a second later getting splatted. What I'm trying to say is, the lag is atrocious at times. Especially when it comes to avoiding a chargers shots. I'll be behind a wall, going to trow up my splash wall and get splatted some how. Then after raging a little realize the lag is what got me. It gets old.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Been there done that. (Not really, don't ever use chargers) But, it's happened to me too. It's like "Hey, I dodged you, yay" and they are like "No, just kidding!" Before it frustrated me, now I expect it.

So, I accept it as part of the game. Now I think "Ah, lag. I shouldn't have gone through middle."

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
The thing is, people don't compromise the connection they engage in and often complain that because something weird happened on their screen that it shouldn't happen (even though it just did). Maybe something happened on their screen that caused something to confirm and you know that things go both ways. (That includes connection and lag and blah blah blah.)

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
I'm sick of Blasters always jumping around. Especially those with 5+ Damage Ups. Purely disgusting.

Scones

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shcones
I'm sick of lag and how the E-liter is one of the scariest close range weapons because of burst bombs.

Reactions: Rob

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
I'm sick of Blasters always jumping around. Especially those with 5+ Damage Ups. Purely disgusting.
Well they're kind of a sitting duck if they don't do that, cause it increases their overall movement, blasters wouldn't be as effective as they are if people were still standing and shooting with it.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Lol, I've had that happen, except with people assuming I don't know what I'm doing. As a Splatling, in certain maps, I stay back and cover one of the two split up splatzones in case someone gets cheeky and tries to come and take it over. There were times where one person, over and over would jump to me, spam c'mon to me for a good 5-7 seconds and then realize what I'm doing. No one seems to know what defensive positions are in this game. And the ones that do, likely don't have a spray n' prayer Shooter in their hands. Please, for the love of all that is Squidly, learn how weapons and their owners will be playing. You can't expect a Heavy Splatling to be going headstrong into battle with a weapon that takes time to charge if you want to splat anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom