• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Cephalobro

"That's okay, sanitization changes someone against his or her will." Coral accepts the apology.

"Yeah, that's why we don't really allow anyone sanitized to even visit the neighborhood before we set him or her up to be desanitized." Kelp agrees.

"I'm Coral." Coral introduces himself.

"I'm Kelp." Kelp introduces herself.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"コーラ。ケルパ," [Cora. Kelpa,] says Wish, repeating Hope's nicknames for them. It seems he heard them even though he was Sanitized. He doesn't quite know what to do now to prove that he truly is sorry for his actions. ...aside from a few Turf Wars, but their Splattershot Jr. broke and is currently being fixed.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Do you want us to show you around the Octarian neighborhood?" Coral asks Wish.

"We can drop by to check on the progress of your Splattershot Jr." Kelp offers.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"はい、お願いします," [Yes, please,] says Wish. Hope wants to come along as well, but she doesn't want to hold Wish back in any way or keep him from experiencing a lot of things Inkopolis has to offer.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope gladly takes Coral up on the offer. She's barely seen any of it herself, so she wants to see as much as she can.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp lead Hope and Wish to the Octarian neighborhood.

"I'm curious, is Wish your other half?" Coral asks Hope.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope nods in confirmation. "はい," [Yes,] she says. Were they wondering why she referred to him as 'shadow' when he was sanitized?

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"ゾンビタコ..." [Zombie Tako...] Wish says dejectedly. "来る前にまだ地下..." [Still underground before came...] Hope continues. "願い事をしました..." [Took Wish...] "リスクスプラットなし..." [No risk splat...]

Last edited:

Cephalobro

The four arrived at the neighborhood, Coral and Kelp dropped their funds into the fund box near the entrance where it's automatically transferred to where the funds go.

"What I'm guessing is, you two are part of each other." Coral says.

"I think Wish should share a house with Hope, this way, neither would need to be worried." Kelp suggests.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope wants to help, so she goes back to her house, gets all her earnings, places it all in a sack, then comes back with it and brings it to the fund box, dropping all the gold in.

Cephalobro

"That's a good idea, they are two halves of one whole, so they should share the house, speaking of which..." Coral starts leading Hope and Wish to Hope's house.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope and Wish go to the house, with Hope bringing the sack with her and placing it in the corner of the room. This way, she can use it for any more matches.

Cephalobro

"So, what do you think Wish?" Coral asks Wish.

"I know it's not much for now, but there will be a furniture and appliance store very soon once the neighborhood gets enough funding to breed more Zapfish." Kelp explains.

Cephalobro

"Yeah, I don't think that sleeping bag is able to fit two at once." Coral points out.

"I think my sister can give you her old mattress, she sleeps in a new one she found." Kelp points out.

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(Oh. Something I forgot to mention is that Hope's small size is because I based her off the Atlantic pygmy octopus (these little guys are tiny - around 9 inches: that is how big these things can get), while I based Wish off the giant Pacific octopus. Is that okay?)

Wish gladly takes Kelp's offer. He doesn't know if the mattress will be big enough for him, though.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(That is okay)

"Well, it's a long mattress. My sister used to sleep on it sideways because she's an Octobomber." Kelp explains, "The mattress is like, really big. It's probably going to take the effort of all of us to carry it."

"Basically, what you consider normal size is actually considered very big to us." Coral clears up any confusion Wish might have had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom