• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Cephalobro

(I have already finished my finals, and about character interaction, well, it's supposed to be as your own character, so controlling the characters that other players control isn't a good idea most of the time, other players' characters respond by their own accord. Unnamed characters that are there for one purpose and are only mentioned that you bring up are fine in this regard.)

Coral and Kelp noticed the Inkling. Coral says, "Oh hello friend! What is your name?" as he and Kelp wave, despite being an Octoling himself, Coral is very fluent in Inklish, he effectively got used to its accents thanks to Kelp knowing perfect Inklish before him, the two are used to speaking Inklish to each other all the time at this point.

Last edited:

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Via stands behind Cole, feeling awkward, but like she needs to meet new people or she'll be lonely. Taking a breath, she approaches the Inkling, then firmly shakes his hand. "Hello, friend. I am feeling like happiness to be seeing you. Today."

She looks embarrassed, twirling the end of one of her front tentacles around her finger, then letting go. "My name is called Olivia. Please to call of my name, Via."

Lana glances up. She and Noah follow Via. With a quiet wave, she adds, "It is nice to be meeting you. My name is Lana."

Noah blushed a bit, but added, "I am brother. Noah."

“Hey Kelp, Hey Coral!”
“Thanks, Via!”
“It’s nice to meet you too, Lana and Noah!”

Cole smiled, a little surprised how open the crowd was. They were so nice, even though Cole had just met them. They suddenly didn’t seem so foreign, even with their broken Inkling accents.

Cephalobro

Coral heads to the Grizzco building, with Kelp following him. As he heads to the building, he thought to himself "Will the Inklings accept Octarians into their city? Maybe this idea should be introduced slowly.", he wondered quietly as he stepped up the slopes that lead to the building.

Last edited:
Cole walked with the duo up to the Grizzco building. Kelp seemed a bit somber. Did I say something wrong? Cole thought to himself.

As the group walked closer to the building, Cole stopped to read the shift description. The weapons didn’t look half-bad!

Cephalobro

Kelp perked up just in time to see that one of the weapons is a Splat Roller, "Yes! A weapon of my expertise." she says, Coral was surprised to see a Jet Squelcher in the mix as well, "Nice!" he says with excitement.

Cole notices a regular Blaster in the rotation. He usually picked the Luna Blaster instead of the regular, but they played close enough. This weapon lineup was actually really solid.

Another inkling walked in, Cole remembered him from the tower group, and introduced himself. This was going to be an awesome shift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom