Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

frankus

Banned (6 points)
(The Trail Hogs seem to annoy some people here. I love the Trail Hogs and they need a big role because they're some of the biggest fans of Coral, Kelp, Hope, and Mirage. I moved them to my Codeloader site to continue the story.)

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
(Tbh I always looked forward to reading your replies in this thread… :( but you’re the Hogs’ creator, you know them best. You’re the one who gets to decide what happens to them. Just wanted you to know that they will be greatly missed. I mean, idk about the others, but definitely by me at least.)

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
(I’m not sure I want to stay in the rp anymore, now that Frankus left, it just doesnt feel right to just carry on when such important, amazing valuable members of the rp are missing…~)

Last edited:

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean gasps. “I’ve seen it in books but I bet it looks so much cooler in person!” Evelynn can’t help but giggle at the unintentional pun, drawing surprised looks from everyone else who, as often happened to Evelynn, had forgotten she was there. Well, except Sean who was just surprised to hear Evelynn giggle since she rarely even cracked a smile.

Last edited:

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Evelynn and Sean walk outside, and Evelynn says quietly, “Sean… it’s dangerous to cross the road, hold my hand… it’ll be safer.” Sean doesn’t need to be told twice- he nods and does as he is told.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
(I can put the Hogs back in but they might mess up the story unless they fell in love with some of the characters and as it turned out the other characters became Hogs as well. It would be "Hogs in Love - A new life as a cyclist!)

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Oooooh okay well I was actually initially really wanting to ship Evelynn with someone in the Hogs anyway, but she was a bit younger than them- so I made SeanxEvelynn but that ship doesn’t have to happen, Sean will be ok if she falls in love with someone else.)

Last edited:

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Oooooh okay well I was actually initially really wanting to ship Evelynn with someone in the Hogs anyway, but she was a bit younger than them- so I made SeanxEvelynn but that ship doesn’t have to happen, Sean will be ok if she falls in love with someone else.)
(Hogs are not so romantic. They are about adventure. I'm putting them in as request by some people here! Here they come!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom