Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Meanwhile, the Hogs are cooking some fried chicken.

"Oh, it looks like our friends are in love, holding hands and carp!", remarks Bootlegger Johnson.

"Well, I'm in love with this fried chicken so I'm holding a chicken leg.", adds Frankus.

"So what's the plan now that we have hijacked the ship? Just leave it out on the shore like we did?", asks Rocket Jeff.

"Nope, we're shipping that over to Hogopolis to take it apart. We will then build our own airship!", explains Frankus.

"Aren't we building the new Hogopolis outside of Splatsville?", inquires Inkura.

"Sure, but how are we to ship all of our buildings there? By bike, give me a break! Just thinking of that makes me want to carp!", replies Frankus.

"You, know, we should probably follow our friends Coral, Kelp, Hope, Mirage, and the other couple, you know, the Salmonid and Otterling.", remarks Hong Kong John.

"What for? Besides being their biggest fans?", asks Frankus.

"Maybe we could do a tournament fight with them and improve our fighting techniques.", explains Hong Kong John.

"Nah, it looks like they're too busy smooching but maybe we can at least meet the Otterling and here boyfriend. What might be cool is to persuade the group to form their own bicycle gang and we could compete in bicycle jousting. They seem to be good friends like us. Imagine - The Trail Hogs vs ... (the Skidmarks or whatever). They engage in a new sport - Splat Jousting using only their weapons and bikes - on the streets, in arenas, anywhere!", explains Frankus.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Kalamari Keith looks a Sven for a second.

"Kalamari Keith, you little Romeo! Quit looking Sven and go ask her out!", laughs Hillbilly Jim.

"Squawk! I never dated a duck before. I'm nervous! What do I even say?", inquires Kalamari Keith.

"Here's a good pickup line!", replies Egg McMan as an egg is thrown at Kalamari Keith.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp decide to explain their past to their new friends, hoping to clear up some things.

Coral: I feel like I need to tell you something. I was trying to hide so you wouldn't freak out or whatever.

Kelp: We have been hiding this truth for long enough.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Egg McMan grips a whole chicken that he got out of the fryer.

"Stop it, Egg. Why do you always fall in love with the food like that? Let go of the chicken! That's for everyone here!", complains Inkura.

"Oh, be nice! I'm just wanting to try this chicken.", says Egg McMan not letting go of the chicken.

Inkura grabs the other leg of the chicken not attempting to let it go. Both ride their bikes with each one having a hand on one of the chicken legs.

"That is about the stupidest thing I've ever seen. We've been mirroring our friends quite a bit... but with a chicken?", remarks Frankus.

"At this rate, they'll be no chicken for the rest of us!", cries Ink Dogg after taking a puff of Ink from his ink pipe.

"I'm not putting up with this! All that work fighting those fish and we're not getting any chow... I'm going give them the GONG!", yells Hong Kong John.

"Hong Kong John, chill out! If you want we can get some precooked chicken from Mako Mart.", suggest Frankus.

"Nah, let's get that chicken. I'm one starving squidbilly and I need my protien.", remarks Hillbilly Jim.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean glances at Evelynn in concern but shy shoots him a dark look and he flinches and turns his attention to Hope and Mirage. “O-Oh?” He says, pretending not to be worried about Evelynn.

Cephalobro

Coral: Well, the truth is that Kelp and I aren't from Inkopolis, we are actually from Octo Valley.

Kelp: To clear up any confusion in advance, yes we are Octarians, but more specifically Octolings.

Cephalobro

Coral starts explaining, with Kelp joining in.

Coral: Well, Octo Valley has crumbled due to the lack of power, we managed to escape as it was crumbling.

Kelp: We had to fight for our survival, along with many others. We live in a neighborhood that's exclusively Octarian.

Coral: That was a conscious choice by our general so research and development wouldn't be interrupted.

Kelp: Also, Octolings aren't the only ones who live there, many tentacle Octarians also live there, awaiting for the day in which they are going to be trusted by the public again to be able walk outside the walls during the day.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Sven waddles up to Mirage and Hope, who in turn, follow Coral and Kelp. "望みからタコキャニオン!" [Hope from Octo Canyon!] says Hope. "Sven and I are from... um...we've never been, but... the Splatlands," says Mirage, lying through his painted mouth. Sven also lies, quacking in confirmation.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral also explains a bit of a personal detail as well, Kelp also joins him on this too.

Coral: I have an Octotrooper brother and he's basically the only family member I have who is alive. Well my parents... unfortunately died due to the beginning of Octo Valley's crumbling.

Kelp: I have an Octobomber sister and she supported me while my uncle took care of us as our parents moved to Inkopolis without us to keep us safe from a group that octonapped young Octolings to be loyal to them.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Kalamari Keith keeps glancing at Sven with tears in his eyes.

"What's your problem? Keith.", remarks Egg McMan.

"Squawk! She's beautiful!", squawks Kalamari Keith.

"Man, you are a sucker for ducks. Chicken McChef's sister is looking for a good blue jay in her life. I can hook your up with her.", suggests Egg McMan.

"Squawk! No way. There's no bird as beautiful as her.", sighs Kalamari Keith.

"If those two hook up maybe we can bring in the others to ride with us... of course they could be their own gang. I always wanted us to have another bicycle gang to compete against.", remarks Frankus.

"Yeah, but who get romantic on a bicycle?", asks Hong Kong John.

"I met Inkura's mom while riding a bike. She literally rode into my life and as a result Inkura is here!", comments Janitor Steve.

"Wait! You rode a bike before becoming a janitor?", inquires Frankus.

"Yeah, I used to be all about biking when I was her age. It was just that one time that I ate a bean filled Sandwich after meeting Inkura's mom that I had to really use the john. I accidently plugged the toilet and from that point I vowed to never allow a toilet to be out of use.", explained Janitor Steve.

"So you gave up biking for janitorial work?", asks Frankus.

"Yep, and I'm saving someone from carping their pants.", replies Janitor Steve.

"That is the grossest and dumbest story I've ever heard but I'm glad we got you out of that carp.", remarks Frankus.

"Well, I'm glad to be here!", adds Janitor Steve.

"So, anyways, we need to prepare Kalamari Keith for a date with Sven.", suggests Frankus.

"I can do his feathers.", adds Inkura.

"I'll find him a good bird tuxedo.", adds Egg McMan.

"Egg McMan, I'm about to give you my Hong Kong Punch! Tuxedos are so geeky.", remarks Hong Kong John.

"Oh, so you want to dress him. You're the worst squid to comment on clothing.", comments Egg McMan.

"Oh yeah, we'll see if your clothes are still clean after I use my Ink Chucks on you!", screams Hong Kong John.

"Let's see if you can stand being egged!", remarks Egg McMan.

"Oh, you two. Fighting is reserved for Hong Kong John and I!", remarks Hillbilly Jim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom