Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Evelynn smirks a little. “We exist… yay.” She hesitates, thinks, then clears her throat awkwardly. “So… Nice work at the Salmon Run shift-“
Suddenly Sean blurts, “Let’s go shopping! And get ice cream! Shopping and ice cream!” He is hypered up by the fact that one of Evelynn’s hands was still on the jeans zipper, and the other was clutched tightly in his own.
Evelynn blinks, making a startled face like: Wut-
BUT no one notices, and she’s more than happy about it.

Cephalobro

Coral: Whoa, calm down there buddy, we don't have to do all that stuff quickly.

Kelp: But we'll be happy to hang out with you.

Just between Coral and Kelp.

Coral: [whispering] Our new friend seems to be really hyper.

Kelp: [whispering] I hope his energy doesn't make a mess of things at the neighborhood when we eventually give a tour.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Evelynn blushes- her sharp hearing picked all that up. “I’m so sorry… he isn’t normally like this. He just- doesn’t get out much. As you can imagine, he’s very eager to explore, since he just- uh- moved here. Surely you can understand…?” She quickly and smoothly covers for him.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean is twitching with unbearable excitement because of: A. How close Evelynn was, and B. He was going to get to explore INkopolis with her! And make new friends! Oh and also C. How close Evelynn was.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean grins. “If its a place full of people like you, I bet it’s awesome.” Evelynn‘s face clearly says “I didn’t agree to this” but she doesn’t want to let poor, adorably excited Sean down so she forces a smile and swallows past the lump in her throat, and presses closer to Sean protectively. “Yeah… sounds like a lot of fun.” I just don’t want you to get hurt… I didn’t save you just to watch you suffer all over again… I would never forgive myself if something happened to you, Sean…

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean’s heart leaps into his throat, skipping several beats and then speeding up. OHMYCOD SHES SO CLOSE RN!~
Evelynn pretends not to hear his heart start thudding like crazy, but she isn’t really paying attention anyway, she is too lost in her own thoughts at the moment.
Sean blushes slightly. “Ice cream? Maybe?” He knows Evelynn likes ice cream because they’d talked about it as they had been working on his disguise earlier. He’d never had it himself, but it sounded amazing and like something he would love to try. Besides, if Evelynn was a fan of it then he wouldn’t hesitate to try it too (if nothing else, then to make her happy).

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(I didn't see a typo, either)

"Yeah. I'd like some ice cream," says Mirage. "アイスクリーム? 望みはドーナツとポフレについてしか聞いていません," [Ice cream? Hope only heard of donuts and Pofflés,] says Hope, slightly confused.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom