• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean grins. “I’m Sean!” He is becoming more and more confident in his new identity.
Evelynn however does not speak. That is because she is no longer there with the group. But no one notices her absence.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"I'm Mirage, and this is Sven," says Mirage, and Sven quacks in greeting, waving a wing. "望み!" [Hope!] says Hope, happily introducing herself.

Last edited:

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean blurts, “You guys, if Evelynn left of her own free will there must have been a reason. I am unsure if she would want us to follow her… but then again maybe she was kidnapped… okay, now I see the dilemma… I know she loves to fish. She seemed to really enjoy Salmon Run, maybe she went back there?”
(his father [the Salmonid king] was the one who helped to hunt down the Otterlings into extinction in the first place when he was about Sean’s age, since all of the mammals went extinct and he hated how they had somehow survived, he saw them as a threat and a freak of nature so helped to hunt them down. his father found out from the troops as out what had happened and he was furious! So he sent his daughter to go kidnap Evelynn and extract information from her then bring her back to the king so he could personally execut her and really finish off her species for good.Evelynn had snuck away to get away from the crowd of new friends which gave Pinkie a perfect opportunity to kidnap her.)

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
“-.- .. -.. -. .- ..... ..... . -.. -..-. / - .... .- - / -.. . . . ... / -. . . - / ... . . ..- -. -.. / --. . . . . -.. ---.“ Zia says frantically.
{KIdnapped? That does not sound good!}
In his shared panic, Cory the sea butterfly forgets to translate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom