• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Let’s just say yes it changes. Idk why, just sure.)
After the wave ended, Vin calls out to the others. “Yo, how you doing over there?”

Cephalobro

Coral seems to now have a Splat Roller in his hands while Kelp now has the Blaster and are now ready for another wave of Salmonids to come out of the water.

Cole finds Vin’s Splat Brella in his hands. Hopefully Vin won’t mind! Cole was a little rusty with Brellas, hopefully less rusty than with the Jet Squelcher though. The pop-up of the shield felt more satisfying than Cole remembered, so he was feeling confident. It was strange how quickly he could go from exhausted to excited with just a new weapon in his hands! With newfound energy, Cole started re-inking turf that had been covered by the Salmonids.

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Vin holds the jet squelcher in his hand and just stares at it. “I have no idea what the heck this is.” He says. After a bit of time experimenting with it, he figures out its rhythm and starts inking more turf. He sees Cole with his brella and sighs. “Treat it well, brother. Don’t let it fall into the wrong hands!”

Cole laughs at Vin’s comment, with an “I’ll try!” He experiments with the timing of the brella’s shield, wondering if Vin had modified it. It seemed fine to Cole, but he didn’t use brellas very much so he could be wrong. Cole figured it was the type of weapon used mainly on bosses, so he rushed to the shore after hearing the first boss horn.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Vin fired a couple shots, most of them hitting. “Cole! Hit it once and it should be dead!” He says seeing that the head it bloated and almost exploded. “My brella should do enough damage. If not I’m going to rework it after this. Probably bring it to Yin.” He says out loud.

Cephalobro

Coral uses the Splat Roller to roll over all the Chums and Smallfrys while Kelp focuses splatting Cohocks in order to allow Vin and Cole to finish off the Steelhead safely.

However, Coral seemed to be confused, who's this Yin person? But he decided that it isn't important to think about it right now. But as he says "Man, Clam would be freaking out about my safety right now if he saw me face an army of Salmonids, oh well, him being an Octotrooper was what kept him from coming with me during these ink battles in Inkopolis and Grizz Co." out loud, he quickly returns his focus on the common Salmonids.

Last edited:
“Got it!” Cole replies, firing a shot from the brella. The Steelhead exploded, dropping three golden eggs. Cole launched the brella to fend off a few smaller salmonids as he retrieved one of the eggs. He wondered about what Vin said. Weren’t modified weapons illegal? I guess it didn’t matter for Grizz Co. since it was a private company and Grizz used his own modified weapons, so this Yin person might be sketchy... Cole realized he was distracted, almost falling through a grate in squid form. Better get his head back into the game...

Cephalobro

Coral went over to pick up one of the Golden Eggs and deposited it into the basket, this is when Kelp screamed at the sight of a Steel Eel creeping up behind him, which made him promptly turn around only to get splatted by the Steel Eel, leaving a life ring where he was with his soul jumping around in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom