• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope refills her ink tank, then throws a Splat Bomb towards the opposing team. "おでまし!" [Appear!] she says. She shoots the rest of her ink at the floor, then refills it again.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral reaches an edge of the stage and encounters the Goo Tuber trying to splat him. But some clever Splat Bombs throws to get her out of his way, one of the Splat Bombs got to the Goo Tuber, forcing her to respawn while he keeps inking more ground. He faintly saw a big Zapfish jump out and then back into the water. The splash gave him a scare.

"Ahh! It's the Chainsaw Shark!" Coral yells loudly, not seeing the Zapfish at first. "Oh, it was just a Zapfish."

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope fires at the Luna Blaster opponent, not forgetting to refill her ink when it gets low. When she refills her ink, she throws a Splat Bomb towards him. "おでまし!" [Appear!] she says. Soon, she looks around, only to see Coral staring towards the water at an edge of the stage. "コーラ、フォーカス!" [Cora, focus!] she exclaims to try and snap him out of his funk.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Oh sorry, I'll tell you later on why I don't like battling here." Coral says to Hope before resuming the battle.

Kelp has just managed to splat the Tenta Brella that was blocking her way to the other side.

"Finally, I was wondering when she was going to be splatted!" Kelp says before resuming the battle.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope throws a Splat Bomb towards the opponent with the Dualie Squelchers. "おでまし!" [Appear!] she says, chuckling when it explodes. She refills her ink, then moves forward and covers more turf, keeping mindful of the edges of the stage.

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope refills her ink again and goes to cover even more turf. She throws a Splat Bomb to try and ink a bit more a bit faster. "おでまし!" [Appear!] she says.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Kelp does her best to ink as quick as possible with her Carbon Roller, throwing some Autobombs to distract the Dualie Squelchers going after her.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Out of the corner of her eye, Hope sees that the Dualie Squelchers opponent is back for more. She fires the rest of her ink at him, then refills it and inks the ground next to him. She refills her ink again, then throws a Splat Bomb towards him. "おでまし!" [Appear!] she says, chuckling when it explodes. "びっくりした?" [Were you surprised?] Hope playfully asks Kelp.

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope moves forward, being careful of the edges of the stage, inking more turf as she goes. She refills her ink, then throws another Splat Bomb. "おでまし!" [Appear!] she says. She won't use her special unless absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

The battle ends and results in Coral's team winning yet again.

"Yes!" Coral exclaims, "Another victory for our team!"

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"やった!" [Hooray!] Hope says, clearly ecstatic that her team won again. She'll gladly take any money that they give her, but she also remembers that Coral and Kelp have to give money to the neighborhood, as well.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Back at Inkopolis Square, Coral wants to talk to Hope.

"So Hope, about that scare earlier. During my time trying to escape Octo Valley, I heard the story of the Chainsaw Shark. While General Anemone said it was just a myth, I had a nightmare of it at some point and so did Kelp." Coral explains, "It also doesn't help that my parents died due to Octo Valley crumbling, leaving me and Clam as the only members of the family left."

Coral tries to hold back his tears.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope hugs Coral in an attempt to help him feel a bit better. "彼らはいつもあなたと一緒です、コーラ。ここでは," [They always with you, Cora. In here,] Hope says, pointing to Coral's hearts.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Thank you Hope. I needed some support." Coral thanks Hope.

Kelp joins in on the hug too.

"I'm always there for you too, Coral." Kelp comforts Coral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom