• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope and Mirage climb the ladder, and Wish gains control before the climb. They're both determined to help Evelynn. Sven tags along, as well, grabbing onto the rungs with her beak and tossing herself onto the warship.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

The ladders finally raise to the sky, slowly, but seemingly disappearing, the occupants disappearing with them.

Coral sits back down on the remaining pilot seat as he sees the group slowly climbing inside the Tenta-geddon ship.

Cephalobro

Coral: This is what Kelp and I were talking about. We actually confiscated this from a nearby enemy who tried to attack our neighborhood once.

Kelp: And we only use this if an enemy really has a weapon with complete immunity to ink. This ship's name is Tenta-geddon and it has the power to destroy anything regardless of how resistant those things are. This ship also has complete immunity to ink.

Coral: And it's extremely resistant to non-ink based weaponry, so now you know why the Tenta-geddon must be kept a secret at all costs.

Cephalobro

Coral: This is going to be used to intimidate whoever was responsible in possibly otternapping Evelynn into releasing her. I just hope whoever is responsible doesn't force us to use any of its weapons.

Last edited:

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean‘s heart speeds up. If his theory is correct then that could mean they’d have to use this on his family perhaps, and maybe even the Salmonid community as a whole. His family were awful people but he still didn’t want them to be hurt. He bites his lip and says nothing.

Cephalobro

Kelp: I just want to reiterate, we don't want to use this ship's weapons on anyone. We will do all we can to intimidate and not actually attack.

Coral: If I have to be honest, I wished this ship would have been decommissioned and destroyed when we found it, but since there are possibilities of enemies that don't use ink, we had to keep it for emergencies like this. So, let's go rescue Evelynn, and we will hopefully convince them to release her.

The Tenta-geddon flies toward Marooner's Bay.

Kelp: Oh, and please don't touch any of the buttons, we'd rather avoid any problems that could come of one button being pressed.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean keeps to himself for the most part the entire time, falling silent for what could be the first time since he had met the others. Perhaps for the first time since he met Evelynn. Cory kept Sean company as the Salmonid boy curled up in the farthest darkest corner and quietly sulking.
Zia was amazed by the view from up here, and was taking it all in excitedly.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp spot what looks like a city underwater.

Coral: Maybe that's where the Salmonids live, let's pay them a visit.

The Tenta-geddon dives underwater, giving more clarity in an otherwise murky part of the ocean.

Cephalobro

The Tenta-geddon gets close enough to a certain building, where the Salmonid's leader might be.

Coral: Okay, let's not get any closer, we will speak to them from a distance.

Kelp: Good idea.

Coral pushes a button that activates the speaker on the outside.

Coral: Greetings! I'm looking to speak with the leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom