• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

INKLING RP

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"What did the attacker do?" Ginger was just as worried as Nett was. "And where did they go? It's not like they could've left through the same way they came."
(Guess what? I can't draw hands or fingers! Yeyy. Also, did you hear about the Octobrush Nouveu or however you spell it?)

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(No, I didn't hear about that. Did someone leak it or is it coming soon? I know NWPlayer leaked all the weapons, and that was one of them, but..)
Nett turned around. "Hey, uh.... did you ever think that uh, homeless guy might've saw something..? What's his name?"

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(It's supposed to come out TOMORROW NIGHT(I said tonight before because I can't read apparently)! You can guess everyone's hyped for that. We have only about 2 more weapons to go, and 1 map.)

"His name is Spyke. He's a Sea Urchin, or Street Urchin. Whichever you prefer." Ginger didn't seem comfortable talking about him, but she plunged on. "He can order gear from any Inklings wandering in the plaza for about 25% more coins. A ripoff, sure, but you might be looking for a certain outfit that hasn't been in the shops in a while. He can also reroll and add slots to your gear. To do that, however, he requires either one Super Sea Snail or 30 thousand coins. The Super Sea Snails are what you smelled earlier. It's what he eats. He might seem illegal, but rerolling or adding slots aren't against the rules. Changing the main slot, however, is. He creeps me out either way."

(HAPPY NEW YEAR! I live in Eastern Time)

Last edited:

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett looked at Gari. "He seems kinda cool now that you mention it that way. I mean... he orders things for you for money that you most likely have---uh, we shouldn't be talking about this. We should ask if he saw anything..."

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"Alright, but first, I think I see sirens." Ginger peered through the crevice, and sure enough, there were red and blue flashing lights that could blind one going on. She slid through the crevice and began directing the paramedics through. "Once we get Serink to the hospital, we'll ask Spyke."

(Happy New Year, you guys!)

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett looked at Serink. He felt his eyes watering but he sucked it up. There was no point in crying over someone that he only met a few days ago he thought. He thought it was kind of lame to do something like that, but he couldn't help it. "I wonder what my brother would think of me, being so worked up over this. He'd have handled this so differently..."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"I can help myself now. Just at least roll out a wheelchair and Ill be good. I just need the bandages, and I can fix myself." She held her hand out so she could grab the bandages.

(HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I came in late, watching the ball drop, then grabbing a bit a booze xD )

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett put the bandages in her hand. "Oh man, what is my mother gonna say about this.... Me with an octoling? A female at that.... She's gonna think I'm up to something crazy.."

(PST is the worst timezone ever lol its still 9:40)

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
She started to bandage her wounds, even wrapping tje bandages around her head, arms in multiple places and even around her hands. "There. Leave it all alone and it will be fine in a few weeks. How do I know? I remember being a medic octoling."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Yeah. I also have a strange talent too..." She looked away and held her hands out so they can get her off the ground and drag her to a wheelchair.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(Good morning! I'm gonna not say anything til Serink does because it seems kind of appropriate for me not to until she answers your question)

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Ahem, she needs help off the ground to be brought to a wheelchair. Well, she really needs to be dragged in a sorta way)

"Well... I can... See people who have... Passed..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom