• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

INKLING RP

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Because Im terrible of using ink guns. I would either accidentally have them upside down, drop them at the wrong time, or run out of ink at the wrong time. I was a disgrace, but now that Im here, I know my talent is the ink brush." She smiled and looked at him, her expression becoming serious, as she looked at his mouth, curious of inkling teeth, and curious of other parts.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"Oh." He look away from her and said, "Well, i've never really had my own weapon before. I know, it's lame. A lot of my friends and people that I know got their first splattershot jr when they were like 8 years old. Me? I don't have a thing, mainly because I can't really afford it. I've tried things out like the rollers and stuff.. but it always reminds me how I can't participate in all of activities that we have here."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Psst, wanna sneak out and do some turf wars? Besides, it must be mighty boring around here for you since you dont have a weapon." She smiled and handed him a splattershot jr.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett looked at the gun.
He leaned onto Serink and gave her a hug. "..Thanks, a lot." he said with a big smile on his face.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Actually..." She smiled and clutched her ink brush, not moving it but keeping a firm grip.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
He shuts his eyes hard and spits some of the ink out of his mouth
"Hey, not fair, I wasn't ready..!"

(Is it cool if we continue off tomorrow because it's almost 3:30AM here and I'm sleeeeeeeepy lol)

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Serink laughs playfully while dexterously twirling her Inkbrush. As Nett quickly removes the ink, she casually points off into the distance at a colourful display of lights.

"Mahi-Mahi Resort and Spa is open to the public, even at this time of night. I heard that a tournament will be held there." Serink's eyes sparkle suddenly. "Would you like to team up together and perhaps compete in it?" She looks expectantly at Nett, who was practicing with his newly acquired Splattershot Jr.

(What happened to Caleb?)

(The title of this thread should be changed to Octoling RP)

Last edited:

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
First of all, you do NOT control Serink or Nett! Dont think about making them do things. And yeah we can continue on later.)

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
( My apologizes, but I had to go to bed due to the hour. I'm not really sure of a way that I can jump back in. I think I'll make Caleb an enemy in the turf war match. Also feel free to make your own charrie Virtuoso. Can we keep posts to at least five sentences as well?)

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
( This thread was for me to create an rp of my atmosphere which doesnt require an OOC or IC, and messages dont have to be long if you cant exactly think up something longer, and you dont have to state all details of your character and as the rp expands, you can give small details of your characters appearance and personality. In this case, I would like to keep the minimum of sentences to at least two. And I do not know what 'charrie Virtuoso' means. And yes, I can sound very educated at times like now, and can sound like a complete idiot at other times. )

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
I meant that Virtuoso could create his own character to join in, instead of using other people's characters. I think I'll make my own rp thread, but have fun guys.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(hey Nin.)

She smiled and wiped a bit of ink out of tentacles and flicked it off onto the ground. "I can surprise you at times, so be ready for anything. Besides, Im an Octoling, so thats how I can be sneaky."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom