INKLING RP

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(Also, if you guys want, you can add me on Wii U, can't play splatoon until a while, though. Moving to a new state sucks, gotta get a lot of new stuff including a new tv for own room :()

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(Are you EdgyNett? If so, geez you made a lot of posts. I only made like 200. Hope the move goes well. Do you have a laptop that you're using or something?)

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
(Thank you. Yeah, I'm EdgyNett xD also, i make a lot of posts because i've been on miiverse since it first came out, and a lot of my friends are there so we just post random stuff a lot. And yep, I'm using a laptop.)

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Heyo homesquids! Btw, my wii u has no connection so i cant go online on my wii u)

She pulled her ink brush upward and pulled a scrunchy off of it, putting her tentacles into a ponytail. "I was considering sneaking into a turf war, but private room sounds great."

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"Why would you nee-oh." Ginger was puzzled until she abruptly realized the reason. "Private rooms are pretty good, but you can't level up in it. I suppose if you could, a whole lotta Inklings would never see normal battles. Anyway, let's go!" She gestured to the lobby.
"Lobby closes in 20, Ginger," A Inkling girl I've battled with before called as she exited.
"Thanks, Kat," She replied. "I've played with Katerinka before," she thought to explain. "She's really good but her schedule is usually erratic."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"You know, we could go to octo valley and kick some octarian tush, as I call it. Besides, Id like to see Octavio drown in my ink..."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
(Ohhhh!!!!!! I always call it Story Mode xD so, i guess it could be right at the moment it ended)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(Alrighty XD And yep, I already know. And I guess our Ginger Gari is not Agent 3 :P)

"Um, I don't-" Ginger Gari was cut off by a sudden Squid Sister announcement. The inklings heading home stopped, each puzzled by the announcement. "Huh, I wonder what this is for," She mused. She turned to Serink. "Do you think it has to do with the Great Zapfish?"

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Most likely. I believe the Squid Sisters helped get back the Great Zapfish since they were the first ones to know."

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
"The Squid Sisters-Agents 1 and 2? That's awesome! The more to like them, I guess." Ginger fell silent as she watched the broadcast. Once it was over, she turned to Serink. "I wonder when they'll get it up there. It's been up there forever ever, before I even hatched from my egg. And I wonder how the Octolings got it down." Once again, Ginger remembered the recipient of her words. Nett was listening as well, but that wasn't the point. "Sorry."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
She looked at ginger and began to explain. "Best at midnight, Octavio must have managed to get here without attention towards him. With the help of a ton of Octarians, he was able to tear it from the monument in dead silence."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom