• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inklings...Roll out!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Wow, that's rad! Prob the last thing i'd expect for a splatfest theme.
Too bad i live in Europe though! I'd have picked team Autobots, if it weren't for the fact Marie's my favorite out of the two. Wonder what we will get... we'd have to get something great too! Right?

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Wow, that's rad! Prob the last thing i'd expect for a splatfest theme.
Too bad i live in Europe though! I'd have picked team Autobots, if it weren't for the fact Marie's my favorite out of the two. Wonder what we will get... we'd have to get something great too! Right?
Given their track record, I wouldn't put hopes too high.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I'm gonna go with Autobots for this Splatfest since Bumblebee is my favorite transformer

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
I've never watched anything Transformers, but I like the purple the Decepticons are going to ink and I like their logo better so I'm probably going to go with them.

I'm just glad another Splatfest is coming, I ran out of Magical Sea Snails recently.

JAZZ_

Inkling
NNID
childofgalifrey
Time to pull out my transformers tees and music playlist from my war for cybertron (and fall of cybertron) days. two of my favorite shooter game franchises merging??? count me so in

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers

That video is one of the reasons why I'm joining the Decepticons. The other ones being that the Decepticons are always working hard on their motivations, while the Autobots are only doing their jobs if the Decepticons ever show up. That is very inspiring from the bad guys, as they do harder work than the good guys.

Not to mention that the Decepticons has the most memorable members, in my opinion. I could only name and identify two of the Autobots, them being Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. With the Decepticon, there's Megatron, the cold-hearted leader, Starscream, the bumbling and egocentric shoulder-gun of Megatron, Soundwave, the loyal and badass warrior, Shockwave, the monster that's always on the hunt on every Autobots, etc, etc. I always find them a lot more memorable than the Autobots, even though they want to kill all humans. Maybe they won't kill Inklings that are loyal to them... or Octolings.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Coolest Splatfest yet, Autobots ftw! Although I guess now it'd only be fair if the next one involves My Little Pony. :L

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom