• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inklings...Roll out!

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight

Ironically, I don't like the Tentatak Splattershot, but I love the Octoshot. It has served me well.

The ΩS

Retired
NNID
Renwin
Couldn't screen mines since time just ran out, but got King for the Autobots. We might lose the tally but I don't care. Autobots 4evar.

Dreamy Luigi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DreamyZack
Very frustrating Splatfest for me, got paired with MANY horrible teammates but I started to play a little more aggressive than I normally do.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Despite not liking Flounder Heights at all for Turf War, it was still an enjoyable run! Got up to So Hawt!! +72.5 after having played for around 10 hours total, so not bad at all, but one of these days I will play enough to reach +100, believe it!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
High fives for everyone on Decepticons!

I'm loving the results here. Not only is this my very first Splatfest victory, but it's also one where I was an underdog! Thanks to all the awesome guys I played with. We all deserve this victory!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Also, I just noticed something from my scoreboard. Not counting the Splatfests before 2.0.0 (or SInging vs. Dancing until it concludes), Callie and Marie are now even at 2-2 and the underdogs have won 2 of 4 total Splatfests. I'll need to see more Splatfests happen before I can say for sure, but apparently the increased victory multiplier's doing something significant!

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Congrats, team Decepticons! I encountered some of the worst players on my team (Autobots) since the very first test fire demo. People staying on the base of Salt spray the whole match, people absolutely NEVER going in to squid form and running everywhere, people who would just use the lower pathways in Port Mackerel when the opponents were in our base, etc. I guess a lot of new players who bought the game after the August update- Anyways it was a lot of fun how even the teams were in size.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Congrats, team Decepticons! I encountered some of the worst players on my team (Autobots) since the very first test fire demo. People staying on the base of Salt spray the whole match, people absolutely NEVER going in to squid form and running everywhere, people who would just use the lower pathways in Port Mackerel when the opponents were in our base, etc. I guess a lot of new players who bought the game after the August update- Anyways it was a lot of fun how even the teams were in size.
Yikes, really? And I thought it was bad to have players constantly going south on Saltspray...

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I had a team mate who would not do anything. Apparently on purpose on an alt account to lose for that side? Kind of worried for future Splatfests as I do like fair fights despite popularity scores. I heard this happened on both sides though.

Dreamy Luigi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DreamyZack
Well...

At least I didn't care about this Splatfest, the teams specifically. Nice little advertisement, I guess. Now, if I would have lost to the Hot Dogs, THAT would have been personal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom