• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inklings...Roll out!

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Made it in 3 hours, my new record! I'm also 1-1 against Megatron so far. I changed my Mii to Optimus P. so that's why that matters lel.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Welp, second time I chose the purple team. That said, working my way up to Decepticons King was easier than I thought! It only took me until around 3:30 AM my time, compared to around 4:30-5 AM last Splatfest. Having an awesome team helped.

That said, I think the tide may turn once morning comes and the rest of the participants wake up and start moving. Still, for now I'm just going to savor my +17.0 Vibe.
Megatron, King of Decepticons.jpg

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Only faced Autobots twice on the way to Champion, hope the popularity is close. Embarrassing to choose the more popular side 4 times in a row -_-

Skill wise, I am either lucky, or Autobots seems more skilled. Only lost 5 games, but won 15.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I did lose a lot of games, but I swear I gave as good as I got! Won a lot during my climb to Champion rank.

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
Alright, what the heck.

Out of the few games I've played, three of them have had AFK/DC players on my team (Autobots). I go on Gamefaqs and apparently there are people on Miiverse "sabotaging" battles with alt accounts (choosing the opposite side that their main is on) trying to force losses. I'm not sure all three of the AFKs/DCs were like this, but one being named "INFILTRATOR" (or something similar) seems to hint that at least one of them was.

If people need to go this low in order to try and win, I don't think I feel like playing anymore. This is saddening.

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
33/1 for Decepticons at the moment.

I had one match which was Decepticons vs Decepticons, so maybe Decepticons are getting the popular vote?

Let's take home this W!

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599

A ton of DCs and crappy teammates later
in all honesty I should've reached king looooooooooong ago >.>

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532

Anyone else would be satisfied in this situation, but not me! I am going to continue fighting.

Heart of Ice

Semi-Pro Squid
Sheesh those deceptagons don't take prisoners or show any mercy! This is the first splatfest I've spent getting my a** kicked instead of the other way around.

This was probably my least favorite splatfest so far, due to poor color contrast and a garbage map selection.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Sheesh those deceptagons don't take prisoners or show any mercy! This is the first splatfest I've spent getting my a** kicked instead of the other way around.

This was probably my least favorite splatfest so far, due to poor color contrast and a garbage map selection.
As with the map selection, why did they do two maps from Rollercoasters vs Waterslides instead of doing Arowana (the only map not to be in splatfest) and Kelp Dome/Urchin Underpass/Walleye Warehouse, the dogs vs cats maps? Annoys me because that's the only other splatfest I fought in.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
As with the map selection, why did they do two maps from Rollercoasters vs Waterslides instead of doing Arowana (the only map not to be in splatfest) and Kelp Dome/Urchin Underpass/Walleye Warehouse, the dogs vs cats maps? Annoys me because that's the only other splatfest I fought in.
Love the shade of purple they used, but yea felt like you had to strain a little more than should've been necessary on flounder to tell what was inked and what was not.

Also arowana will get its chance, I'm expecting a shopaholic vs. chocoholic(or any holic but it's the first one I thought of) splatfest. Ofc nintendo won't ever do alcoholic >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom