• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inklings...Roll out!

Carter

Inkling
NNID
CeeJayEm
Can someone make a poll? It'd be fun to see how everyone on squidboards is leaning... But in a more simplified manner

Thanks in advance! :D

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Can someone make a poll? It'd be fun to see how everyone on squidboards is leaning... But in a more simplified manner

Thanks in advance! :D
I'm pretty sure there is already a poll for this, although I don't remember in which subforum it is >_>

Kittyy

Inkling
NNID
MisdreavusKitty
Picked Decepticons....But I realized I won't be around this Saturday. I've only been in one splatfest due to vacations and that was marshmallows vs hot dogs. Sucks I can't take part in this one either

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Someone I follow on Miiverse posted this comic. (It's in Japanese, but I'll translate it. Also Japan's Splatfest just finished recently)

Panel 1
Callie & Marie: "Thanks for all your hard work!"

Panel 3
Optimus Prime: "It seems I went to the wrong meeting place...
North America's Splatfest is Autobots vs Decepticons."

Kayura05

Inkster Jr.
I shared Nintendo's facebook post on a gaming group and it got spinned into "Nintendo advertising Transformers, but not getting Transformers Devastation".
What a sad view of things.
Anything to make Nintendo look bad, I suppose.

Also I chose the Decpeticons, they have my all time favorite Air Commander. Starscream! Be he in G1, Beast Wars, Animated of TF Prime he will always be my favorite Con.

I actually thought the twitter post was an elaborate joke because I figured there was no way they would ever do this but I am pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
I'm glad we have another Splatfest but I'm just a bit upset about this one.
I really can care less about these robots and I really have a tiny bit of a clue on who is who in the show.
I just chose Autobots just because of BumbleBee annnnd because of Callie.

But the real reason why I'm purely upset is because I can't draw mechas. I'm the kind of person who would draw a lot during Splatfest but- because of robots, I most likely be drawing less this Splatfest.
I mean- I can try but... I'm not really motivated like I was in the last Splatfest. I WAS REALLY MOTIVATED DURING THE LAST SPLATFEST WHICH WAS MARSHMALLOW VS HOTDOGS. Still glad that the sweet team won.
So many pictures drawn that time. uwu)
But anyways, I'm not too hyped up for this one.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
This will be a time when I will be extremely sorry to see the Splatfest tee go. It's so nice. </3

dapperlace

Pro Squid
I got a bomb range up as my first (I don't really use bombs almost ever), but I wouldn't mind rerolling if I got to keep this shirt.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Anyone a fan of Transformers Cybertron? Well, here is why I chose them...

Optimus's Super Modes were freaking epic in that show!

Last edited:

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I will most definitely make time to attend Splatfest later. You see my Inkling around with her Brush, fellow Autobots, support her! I'll be guiding her to steal mad turf.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
Ugh, I am gone for exactly this one weekend nooooooooo, I was so hyped too...

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Looks like Autobots are gonna win popularity wise as I already had to face my own team!

TheElite711

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Elite
So far it looks like another dogs vs cats. Autobots everywhere while few Decepticons, but my team is constantly being destroyed with me leading the scores mostly. Wonder if I'm doing anything wrong or something.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, I'm sad to say that this has been my worst experience in a splatfest yet. I'm 1/4 through Defender and I'm still Toasty :(

Edit: I got to Champion with Smoking status and don't plan to play any more for a while. I think I'll retire from Splatfests altogether :ability_tenacity:

Last edited:

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I can vouch for the fact that team purple(don't like transformers so I picked by color) are doing great. Played since the beginning and went from fan-king in like 3 hrs. While last splatfest took me 4-5. Fastest I've gotten to king title before and also only lost like 4 times in the whole run.
Idk about autos , err excuse me, team pink having more people though. Even though I just had the best win streaks/splatfest experience of all I'm still not confident that team purple will win. Been on the losing team the last 3 splatfests and I feel like a bad luck charm to whichever team I choose.
Good luck to all! It would be nice if Plum Purple would beat Pepto(honestly don't know what color pink that is so lets call it pepto) Pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom