• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Weapons: Luna Blaster and H-3 Nozzlenose D!

Hey there squids and kids! Ready for even more fresh content? Well get ready to visit Sheldon over at Ammo Knights because there will be two new weapons on the scene! Confirmed to be coming earlier today by SplatoonJP, the official Splatoon Japanese Twitter, The Luna Blaster and H-3 Nozzlenose D should be available for players splatting pleasure on the 30th or 31st of October depending on time zones. We've got the inside info on these new weapons so read on and learn!

"The Luna Blaster Neo is a remodeled Luna Blaster made with original parts. The Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush ensure that you'll cause a riot of inksplosions wherever you go! This is definitely a set for those who prefer to throw caution to the wind and charge into the fray!" Sheldon - Ammo Knights

"The H-3 Nozzlenose D is an H-3 Nozzlenose decorated with added badges from the manufacturer. The badges don't actually affect its abilities, but it does include a Point Sensor and the mighty Inkzooka. In the right hands, this interesting combination of abilities may give rise to many unique strategies!" Sheldon - Ammo Knights
Based on previous experience here is when these new weapons are likely to drop:
    • 7 PM PT (29th)
    • 10 PM ET (29th)
    • 3 AM in the UK (30th)
    • 4 AM in Europe (30th)
    • 11 AM in Japan (30th)
Excited for these inkoming weapons? Let us know in the comment below and don't forget to stay fresh!

Last edited:

Comments

And... why does that matter? I don't get the big deal, since they're all going to be released eventually. I'm still waiting on the Slosher Deco, sure, but I'm staying patient on it.
I didn't say it mattered the not so dank kid squid is the one who questioned my thoughts and yeah but we've already had the rapid blaster pro and to have a deco version of it straight after is just a little cheesy and the neo sploosh o matic would be OK I suppose but if Nintendo wants to be more favoured than it is then they wanna give people what they want.

Example

How popular are e litres Extremelly popular especially when moray and arowana are on the rotation

How popular are splatling Quite popular especially on triggerfish, urchin, hammerhead and flounder,

So a splatling that has the range and charge up time of an elite supposedly= the hydra splatling

Coincidently everyone seems to be Raving for it

That's the point I'm trying to get across

But yeah slosher deco would be sweet we haven't had a slosher since the tri one which seems like ages ago so yeah

I like the slosher machine
It's like a slosher and possibly a blaster combined but like the not so dank kid squid said it works awkwardly and I saw a video of someone using it and it did seem shaky I got caught up with the slosher machine that I forgot bout the slosher deco which also has a sweet setup. ;)

How popular are splatling
not popular at all, practically no one uses them. I see them every ten rounds or so. I love the splatlings to death, but they are by no means popular. Rarest class of weapons used, I'd say.
How popular are e litres Extremelly popular especially when moray
speaking of which, Moray needs a redesign BADLY for E liters, they are downright broken on that map.

not popular at all, practically no one uses them. I see them every ten rounds or so. I love the splatlings to death, but they are by no means popular. Rarest class of weapons used, I'd say.

speaking of which, Moray needs a redesign BADLY for E liters, they are downright broken on that map.
Wow our servers must be totally different I see splatling so every 3 matches and ye I don't know wether you mean moray is OP or bad for e litres but I seem to have a hard time taking them out on the map

I meant that E Liters are way too over powered in Moray Towers.
Definitely there is no way of getting past them

In ranked not terribly but in turf wars oh my heavens I felt bad during splatfest there's no way past us
Hmmm other way round for me sure there a pain in the butt but they almost never win the turf wars, for me anyway a charger Isn't really a turf weapon but I get seriously annoyed at them in ranked especially splat zones and tower control they make me wanna kick something lol

In ranked not terribly but in turf wars oh my heavens I felt bad during splatfest there's no way past us
I know that feel. Walleye warehouse especially was where I wrecked the most Ninjas with the splatling. No one knows how to counter them, it's great. I even recall a time during this splatfest where I got 2 splats from across that abyss you find if you go straight forward from spawn in Camp Triggerfish.

Hugs Splatling

I can't wait for the Zink Mini and Heavy Deco, I would abandon the originals in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
I know that feel. Walleye warehouse especially was where I wrecked the most Ninjas with the splatling. No one knows how to counter them, it's great. I even recall a time during this splatfest where I got 2 splats from across that abyss you find if you go straight forward from spawn.

Hugs Splatling

I can't wait for the Zink Mini and Heavy Deco, I would abandon the originals in a heartbeat.
Oh what's the setups for them

Oh what's the setups for them
Zink Mini Splatling is Disruptors so you can slow someone down and keep them at a safe distance, and Bubbler in case they get to close for a splatling
Heavy Deco has Point Sensors so you can hunt someone down and completely exterminate them and Kraken for close ranged fighting.

Much better sets for them imo, the normal Mini is pretty much a revolving tentatek splattershot, and the normal heavy splatling uses too much ink with the nerfed splash wall, and inkstrike just does not serve it correctly.

Zink Mini Splatling is Disruptors so you can slow someone down and keep them at a safe distance, and Bubbler in case they get to close for a splatling
Heavy Deco has Point Sensors so you can hunt someone down and completely exterminate them and Kraken for close ranged fighting.

Much better sets for them imo, the normal Mini is pretty much a revolving tentatek splattershot, and the normal heavy splatling uses too much ink with the nerfed splash wall, and inkstrike just does not serve it correctly.
I don't know about these they don't really revolve around my play style sure they'll be great for some people but I love the specials bubbler and kraken but the subs I hate disrupters are an all out offensive and my techniques always sneaky surprise attack and a point sensor is just a worse version of an echolocator the only thing good about them for me is you can use them at any time pretty much I think it's the type of weapons I'd use for one day and switch to the originals again

If the Sloshing Machine is still under development, my money is on the Heavy Splatling Deco to be up next. I'd love the hydra to be up, but based on their release pattern, it'll be hydra, something else, Sloshing Machine. Since we're due for a Splatling, I'll say up next is Heavy Deco, something else, Slosher Deco. Although with their recent blaster kick (see my former post), you never can tell.

If the Sloshing Machine is still under development, my money is on the Heavy Splatling Deco to be up next. I'd love the hydra to be up, but based on their release pattern, it'll be hydra, something else, Sloshing Machine. Since we're due for a Splatling, I'll say up next is Heavy Deco, something else, Slosher Deco. Although with their recent blaster kick (see my former post), you never can tell.
The reason I desperately think it will be hydra is because on EU Twitter they quoted new weapon? the weapon was the hydra and it was like a month back so it should be due

By the way space canary you joined squid boards on 19 of June that's mah birthday ^^

omg I need the Slosher Deco, it seems like it was MADE for competitive play.

The reason I desperately think it will be hydra is because on EU Twitter they quoted new weapon? the weapon was the hydra and it was like a month back so it should be d
omg I need the Slosher Deco, it seems like it was MADE for competitive play.
ok I'm gonna seem really annoying right now but what's the setup for the slosher deco I can't find any of those sites that give you subs n specials

Yeah the update was good but only thing that sucks was the nerf on the weapons you have to be right on target to kill with luna which kinda sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom