• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Inkoming Weapons: Luna Blaster and H-3 Nozzlenose D!

Hey there squids and kids! Ready for even more fresh content? Well get ready to visit Sheldon over at Ammo Knights because there will be two new weapons on the scene! Confirmed to be coming earlier today by SplatoonJP, the official Splatoon Japanese Twitter, The Luna Blaster and H-3 Nozzlenose D should be available for players splatting pleasure on the 30th or 31st of October depending on time zones. We've got the inside info on these new weapons so read on and learn!

"The Luna Blaster Neo is a remodeled Luna Blaster made with original parts. The Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush ensure that you'll cause a riot of inksplosions wherever you go! This is definitely a set for those who prefer to throw caution to the wind and charge into the fray!" Sheldon - Ammo Knights

"The H-3 Nozzlenose D is an H-3 Nozzlenose decorated with added badges from the manufacturer. The badges don't actually affect its abilities, but it does include a Point Sensor and the mighty Inkzooka. In the right hands, this interesting combination of abilities may give rise to many unique strategies!" Sheldon - Ammo Knights
Based on previous experience here is when these new weapons are likely to drop:
    • 7 PM PT (29th)
    • 10 PM ET (29th)
    • 3 AM in the UK (30th)
    • 4 AM in Europe (30th)
    • 11 AM in Japan (30th)
Excited for these inkoming weapons? Let us know in the comment below and don't forget to stay fresh!

Last edited:

Comments

I'm seriously fed up with the Euro splatfests I was just jealous of how lucky you guys are

Before you know it with our splatfests luck we'll have
Bill Gates vs Donald Trump and that'lol be our next splatfest Lmao

I like the Luna Blaster Neo but the H-3 Nozzlenose D... I used it for a few rounds and it's just a nuisance to try to splatter someone with. The one good thing I can say about it is that I really like its range but that's why I use my Splattershot Pro.

I'm seriously fed up with the Euro splatfests I was just jealous of how lucky you guys are

Before you know it with our splatfests luck we'll have
Bill Gates vs Donald Trump and that'lol be our next splatfest Lmao
oh god, whoever wins we all lose
Bill Gates is, well, Bill freakin Gates
Donald Trump may spice things up...a lot, but I see him being very Nixon scandal wise

ANYWAYS

I want that Luna Neo, but I am blowing off all my money on gear and Spyke's bullcrap expensive orders. Soon though. Soon.

I like the Luna Blaster Neo but the H-3 Nozzlenose D... I used it for a few rounds and it's just a nuisance to try to splatter someone with. The one good thing I can say about it is that I really like its range but that's why I use my Splattershot Pro.
NEW UPDATE SPLOON PLS
Splattershot Pro-better ink efficiency, it still sucks
H-3 Nozzlenose-better rate of fire, this is its major weakness that brings the weapon down

oh god, whoever wins we all lose
Bill Gates is, well, Bill freakin Gates
Donald Trump may spice things up...a lot, but I see him being very Nixon scandal wise

ANYWAYS

I want that Luna Neo, but I am blowing off all my money on gear and Spyke's bullcrap expensive orders. Soon though. Soon.
Ye spyke just rips everyone off

NEW UPDATE SPLOON PLS
Splattershot Pro-better ink efficiency, it still sucks
H-3 Nozzlenose-better rate of fire, this is its major weakness that brings the weapon down
I didn't see the point in making the splattershot pro have more ink efficiency you can hardly tell and whenever your fighting someone my ink always gets low and gets me splatted lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nozzlenoses are a real disaster for me. My aim is crap for (semi)shooters, so I always stick to blasters :v
The neo luna is fun, but I am not great in throwing bombs and hitting enemies that way. I prefer the ink mines and just let other people die on it :v

Feh. I'm giving these the same "BAH out of 10" rating that I gave the last few weapon updates. Havent liked any of them. The Luna Blaster thing might be okay, but... I kinda like the Luna Blaster I already have, so to heck with it. The NozzleThing can go jump into a volcano.

Just give me some other freaking Splatlings and I'll be happy. I mean, really, there's ONE of them (whereas we already had 10 bazillion blasters), and it's stuck with the inkstrike of all specials. Ugh. So tired of it.

Feh. I'm giving these the same "BAH out of 10" rating that I gave the last few weapon updates. Havent liked any of them. The Luna Blaster thing might be okay, but... I kinda like the Luna Blaster I already have, so to heck with it. The NozzleThing can go jump into a volcano.

Just give me some other freaking Splatlings and I'll be happy. I mean, really, there's ONE of them (whereas we already had 10 bazillion blasters), and it's stuck with the inkstrike of all specials. Ugh. So tired of it.
True all the exciting ones aren't getting released I bet next week we'll have the rapid blaster pro deco and the sploosh o mastic neo two weapons nobody really wants

GIVE us the hydra splatling and slosher machine Nintendo!!

Two. Two Splatlings. And after that, there's only four more left, so it's better to send them out sparingly.

True all the exciting ones aren't getting released I bet next week we'll have the rapid blaster pro deco and the sploosh o mastic neo two weapons nobody really wants

GIVE us the hydra splatling and slosher machine Nintendo!!
RBPD could be useful with it's Disruptors and the Neo Sploosh is useful because of it's kraken and point sensors. Just because YOU don't want certain weapons doesn't mean others don't. Nikki also mentioned that she feels the Sloshing Machine is not actually finished because it behaves extremely awkwardly, so I doubt they'll release it soon.

RBPD could be useful with it's Disruptors and the Neo Sploosh is useful because of it's kraken and point sensors. Just because YOU don't want certain weapons doesn't mean others don't. Nikki also mentioned that she feels the Sloshing Machine is not actually finished because it behaves extremely awkwardly, so I doubt they'll release it soon.
I said nobody really wants and in all honesty it's true if you opened a poll I'm almost 100% sure everyone would say that they want hydra splatling and sloshing machine over a RBPD and neo sploosh o matic sure there'd be a few votes for neo sploosh o matic as its quite popular and people would like to experiment with new weapons not just same weapons with different setups because that's not as exciting

I never said they WOULDNT be useful I just said they are not wanted by as many people as of now -_-

I said nobody really wants and in all honesty it's true if you opened a poll I'm almost 100% sure everyone would say that they want hydra splatling and sloshing machine over a RBPD and neo sploosh o matic sure there'd be a few votes for neo sploosh o matic as its quite popular and people would like to experiment with new weapons not just same weapons with different setups because that's not as exciting

I never said they WOULDNT be useful I just said they are not wanted by as many people as of now -_-
And... why does that matter? I don't get the big deal, since they're all going to be released eventually. I'm still waiting on the Slosher Deco, sure, but I'm staying patient on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom