• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Weapons: Luna Blaster and H-3 Nozzlenose D!

Hey there squids and kids! Ready for even more fresh content? Well get ready to visit Sheldon over at Ammo Knights because there will be two new weapons on the scene! Confirmed to be coming earlier today by SplatoonJP, the official Splatoon Japanese Twitter, The Luna Blaster and H-3 Nozzlenose D should be available for players splatting pleasure on the 30th or 31st of October depending on time zones. We've got the inside info on these new weapons so read on and learn!

"The Luna Blaster Neo is a remodeled Luna Blaster made with original parts. The Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush ensure that you'll cause a riot of inksplosions wherever you go! This is definitely a set for those who prefer to throw caution to the wind and charge into the fray!" Sheldon - Ammo Knights

"The H-3 Nozzlenose D is an H-3 Nozzlenose decorated with added badges from the manufacturer. The badges don't actually affect its abilities, but it does include a Point Sensor and the mighty Inkzooka. In the right hands, this interesting combination of abilities may give rise to many unique strategies!" Sheldon - Ammo Knights
Based on previous experience here is when these new weapons are likely to drop:
    • 7 PM PT (29th)
    • 10 PM ET (29th)
    • 3 AM in the UK (30th)
    • 4 AM in Europe (30th)
    • 11 AM in Japan (30th)
Excited for these inkoming weapons? Let us know in the comment below and don't forget to stay fresh!

Last edited:

Comments

Uh, no they didn't. Weapons are released at the same time for everyone, regardless of timezones.
I feel really ganged up on

Your probably right it depends where you are in America I just googled the time in America so..

Ye well maybe if they do that then maybe they should release splatfest at the same times and Euro gets good splatfests

America doesn't deserve good splatfests -_-

*grabs popcorn*

Uh, no they didn't. Weapons are released at the same time for everyone, regardless of timezones.
anyway no one really cares anyway if you wanted to join this argument you should have done it 3 comments ago so now your argument is invalid

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway no one really cares anyway if you wanted to join this argument you should have done it 3 comments ago so now your argument is invalid
Ye well maybe if they do that then maybe they should release splatfest at the same times and Euro gets good splatfests

America doesn't deserve good splatfests -_-

*grabs popcorn*
Hey, can you not? Are you trying to start something? You're not cool, and trying to start a fight by being passive aggressive is not impressing anyone, bud.

D
It doesn't matter how long I wait until joining this argument. My argument is still valid.

You kept claiming that weapons are not released at the same time worldwide, which is simply not true.

Well that's not true

I live in England and you can't go out to buy bubblegum without seeing 500 fat people (mainly men but a lot of women too) and sometimes it feels like your not normal because your thin but everyone else seems to be fat
Funny u say that since per capita, England is more obese but per person it's by far America

so I had a hay day yesterday everyone was rocking blasters and my e-liter cleaned house it was fun ( lots of :splatbomb: though) didn't see many dolphin H-3s though and I wished to see how people used them :(
It doesn't matter how long I wait until joining this argument. My argument is still valid.

You kept claiming that weapons are not released at the same time worldwide, which is simply not true.
my guess is it's invalid because the weapons are already released

Hmm a new Luna blaster huh? No thanks. Why have a nerfed luna with crap range when I have a custom range blaster with splat bombs and a kraken?

Aaaahhhh I love the luna blaster neo :) been waiting forever for it.

I was bummed when one after another blaster was released because I thought they wouldn't be so blaster heavy and release 3 in a month. And I feel for everyone else still waiting - octobrush and hydra esp.

But I've been so hyped for luna blaster that I had an outfit for it all ready! Need some refinement I found but splatfest is great for equipment unlocking.

Ink mine's are still undervalued and have a place (Tower control as a whole, and all modes on Port Mac, Walleye, kelp dome, and saltspray), but having the splat bomb set is the bomb for things like camp triggerfish.

Sadly, moray towers is still going to require my range blaster lol

so I had a hay day yesterday everyone was rocking blasters and my e-liter cleaned house it was fun ( lots of :splatbomb: though) didn't see many dolphin H-3s though and I wished to see how people used them :(

my guess is it's invalid because the weapons are already released
Pretty much and the argument was over way before

Hey, can you not? Are you trying to start something? You're not cool, and trying to start a fight by being passive aggressive is not impressing anyone, bud.
I'm not trying to impress anyone

I just enjoy watching people getting hot and bothered
Like you for example

when they got released the servers were packed to the brim with hyper offensive level 40's and 50's, so now I am just gonna play later.
Nah no ones impressed with nozzlenose full stop on miiverse I just saw people complaining about it but this morning Luna blaster news were dominating the battlefield

Stupid auto correct neos*

Also you decided to get involved so... That was your choice not mine

Funny u say that since per capita, England is more obese but per person it's by far America
Ye Americas pretty much like 20x the size of England so 20x fat people

Actually I didn't keep insisting before you started to get involved in something you shouldn't have I said

"ye your probably right, meh it doesn't matter"

And then after I said

"I probably got it wrong anyway as I type in on google what time is it in America and it depends where you are"

Deciding to carry on the argument and provoking me to answer back at you was your own fault

Admittedly I need to control myself better and stop overreacting loll :p

So you were only pretending to be retarded? Get the **** out of here.
Another example

If I just apologise for the misunderstanding can we all move on because no ones making a great impression here including myself

Sorry guys
:confused:

So you were only pretending to be retarded? Get the **** out of here.
This is because I'm loser and want to have a conversation with people even if it means everyone hating the **** out of me

D
This is because I'm loser and want to have a conversation with people even if it means everyone hating the **** out of me
Okay. First of all, you should only make one post at a time. If you have more sentiments to share, edit your post instead of creating a new one unless someone has posted after you. This is common courtesy on message boards. That way, people can view posts from several different members instead of just one who takes up the whole page with multiple posts. Also, you only need to quote someone once.

Secondly, we have a shoutbox for instant messaging. You can chat casually with members here in real-time.

http://squidboards.com/shoutbox/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom