• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

IoS Messfest! v1.0 This Saturday!

RedEnchilada

Inkling
NNID
RedEnchilada
Considering how many applicants over the limit there seems to be (I just looked at the "view more responses" button after submitting, so I dunno if that accounts for dropouts or anything), would there be any possibility of extending the bracket to 32 teams if the last few spots needed to fill those are accounted for?

Anyway, tournament sounds like fun and it's a good way for me to put off finding a proper team for longer. Signed up in case there are somehow enough dropouts that I can get in. Hopefully I won't have any issues when it comes time to participate.

Power

Inkling Commander
My biggest worries atm with this is whether or not people will show up. Hopefully people are able to and we don't end up with a team of 3,

chubbylittlefox

Inkling
NNID
Mariolover127
Do I have to reapply if I applied for the first one? I'm kinda confused. ><
I reapplied just in case though

Last edited:

Gunster25

Pro Squid
I'm going to have to drop out of the tournament due to time constraints, good luck to everyone entering!

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
Whilst I think having a new sign up would have been the best idea, I now think that it's too late for that.

My recommendation would be to pick the teams ASAP! This would allow time for people to get into contact with everyone on their team and see if there are people who now won't be able to make it for tomorrow.

This then allows the overflow people to be notified in advance whether or not they are needed to play, rather than having a big mass of players unsure if they are actually going to play or not. This also gives time for people to add everyone in-game and sort out channels of communication.

Just my suggestion.

Travelingpik

Full Squid
NNID
travelingpik
Wont be able to play, please drop me. Squidboard: Travelingpik, IG: Rudestpik, Skype: Travelingpikmin

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
I hope further information about the time is given soon, it really should be determined by now. Also I know you said you'll announce grouping in your stream but please post it too in a good amount of time.. to the already unknown time.

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
Questions:

When's the tournament tomorrow?

Who's in?

If I am in, who am I teamed with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom