• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

IoS Messfest! v1.0 This Saturday!

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to give a quick update about the tournament. I have been talking to the TO for the Salty Splatoon Tournament and seeing that I was confused on the date, I have decided to postpone the messfest. I just didn't want some people to miss out on the first one of these because of another tournament, and seeing how the other one was made first I want their tournament to run well and I don't want this tourney to compete with that one.

As IoS TO's we have not decided on a new date, however we will think of one ASAP!

Thanks for the cooperation,
Roy

Typhlosion09

Pro Squid
NNID
Typhlosion09
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to give a quick update about the tournament. I have been talking to the TO for the Salty Splatoon Tournament and seeing that I was confused on the date, I have decided to postpone the messfest. I just didn't want some people to miss out on the first one of these because of another tournament, and seeing how the other one was made first I want their tournament to run well and I don't want this tourney to compete with that one.

As IoS TO's we have not decided on a new date, however we will think of one ASAP!

Roy
Damn it. I had to find people to take my slot in that tourney to do this one, when I could've done both.

Charlight

Meme Spy

Roy
Sweet. *signs back up*

Hope there's still a spot left then!

Ultramus

Pro Squid
:( postponed till when? I was really looking forward to this, it isnt as if everyone who signed up was participating in the salty tourney, invariably as this game grows in popularity tournaments will overlap. Please at least say we are soing it tomorrow or something? Otherwise my making a choice between the two means I have no tournament matches this weekend.

smartojus

Inkling
Alright, That is awesome news. I am back in this now, since when this happens, I will be able to do it. :D

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass

Roy
If it's postponed then I can definitely still play! You haven't removed me from the list yet, have you?

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
Awesome, thanks for keeping us updated. I'm definitely still in!

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
Can you change my name on the application From iK Pixel to 8bS Pixel

Thanks~!

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Riley, why didn't you tell me about this! I always forget to check the forums lol, you should have told me! I'm going to hold off on registering until you've given a new date (in fact, I reccommend reseting the applications to avoid a lot of people dropping out), but I'll try and remember to sign up once you've set a date

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
I'll wait until the new date to sign back up but I still hope I can attend.

Mowse

Inkling
NNID
MowseChao

Roy
Would this mean that we'll have another chance to sign up? You seemed to have well over 64 when I first filled out the form. This kind of tournament would be perfect for a loner like me. :D

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
Would this mean that we'll have another chance to sign up? You seemed to have well over 64 when I first filled out the form. This kind of tournament would be perfect for a loner like me. :D
I'd be up for removing my application if it ensures Mowse can take my place.

Typhlosion09

Pro Squid
NNID
Typhlosion09
I believe they needed 5 more people the day of the tourney. Not to mention some people will have to withdraw their application if the new date doesn't accommodate them. I believe both you and Lux should be fine. But please tell me if I'm wrong TOs

DeltaFixer

Full Squid
NNID
RCDelta
Any word on the new date? I'm not even sure if I have a spot honestly, I signed up about a week ago but I don't know if it was full or not at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom