Last person to comment wins!

Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/He/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
,',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',
,',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',

OCTöHEAD

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any
"To believe in the octopus, one must have seen it. Compared with it, the hydras of old are laughable.
Orpheus, Homer, and Hesiod were only able to make the Chimaera; God made the octopus. When God wills it, he excels in the execrable. And all ideals being admitted, if terror be the object, the octopus is a masterpiece.
Its most terrible quality is its softness. A glutinous mass possessed of a will — what more frightful? Glue filled with hatred."

From Toilers of the Sea by Victor Hugo

TRUE NUCKA

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He / Him
As an Eminem listener I can confirm that these lyrics from FACK still inspire me to this day. It definitely deserved to be the first song on the greatest hits album. Eminem is truly a goated rapper:

Shove a gerbil in your *** through a tube

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
I am not sure if I am reading the wiki correctly but ballpoint used to run faster than mini while charging in s2 before the nerfs
Its funny that BP is prolly the reason so many new weapons in s3 are weak at launch

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I sincerely hope we get more balance patches in the future. I want Wave Breaker to reach its true potential (and make Dualie Squelchers somewhat viable).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom