Last person to comment wins!

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Personally I think a good vdapples would be interesting the kit is so cool but idk if thats even possible
I’m pretty sure it’s not, unfortunately. It could have been cool, but the weapon would be stuck in a purely supportive special- and Beakon-spam playstyle.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
You gonna participate in discussion or just lazily reply with single characters as though this game matters for anything?

TRUE NUCKA

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He / Him
You gonna participate in discussion or just lazily reply with single characters as though this game matters for anything?
LAST PERSON TO COMMENT WINS. A comment is a comment, no matter how degenerate it is.

I can say what I want, even if it is a single character. Don't think you can trample on my free speech!

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
LAST PERSON TO COMMENT WINS. A comment is a comment, no matter how degenerate it is.

I can say what I want, even if it is a single character. Don't think you can trample on my free speech!
I can and will.

Anyway, what are everyone's thoughts on the Ultra Stamp buff?

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
You're the one that's trying to make this channel a discussion about random topics. You're free to post whatever you want, but since you seem to care about being on topic I'll just say that in my eyes he's more on topic than you are.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
There’s no point in a thread where everyone just spams ‘e’ or ‘.’ every comment. I’m trying to keep things interesting.

TRUE NUCKA

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He / Him
There’s no point in a thread where everyone just spams ‘e’ or ‘.’ every comment. I’m trying to keep things interesting.
You're just trying to WIN by forcing other people out of the thread so you can get the last comment. You can use whatever tactics you want to win though, so do what you want.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
You may refuse to debate, but I will still ask for your opinion on the Grand Festival gear and stage leaks.

TRUE NUCKA

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He / Him
You may refuse to debate, but I will still ask for your opinion on the Grand Festival gear and stage leaks.
I don't really mind leaks and it's cool seeing all the stuff that's gonna be in the grand fest ig. I don't think Nintendo really care because lots of their stuff has already been leaked, like the Grizzco roller. If they wanted to stop leaks from happening they would have done something about it a while ago. It's not like The Pentagon just got their top secret documents leaked.

Also...

Did you know that Gem from Squid School has been found to be a bit 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂? You probably already knew about this but I was wondering how many people within the community actually know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom