Last person to comment wins!

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Here's a weird one: replace every tristrike weapon with zipcaster.

Think about it, most of these have synergy:
  • Neo Splash gets the zip it always deserved
  • Ttek is a worse neo splash ok moving on
  • Slosher finally gets zip for its main kit
  • Custom dousers are a good long range zip option, not to mention it sounds VERY fun, especially with burst
  • Splat Brella gets weird, but it's a recall special and it'd have good synergy with shielding midair, it combos well with it too
  • Z+F is the problem child here, but uhhhh... you'd get very creative snipes, and it'd be a weird "charger that gets up close and has a thousand survivability tools" playstyle with wall and zip
I don't know I'd say I cooked here 👀

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Here's a weird one: replace every tristrike weapon with zipcaster.

Think about it, most of these have synergy:
  • Neo Splash gets the zip it always deserved
  • Ttek is a worse neo splash ok moving on
  • Slosher finally gets zip for its main kit
  • Custom dousers are a good long range zip option, not to mention it sounds VERY fun, especially with burst
  • Splat Brella gets weird, but it's a recall special and it'd have good synergy with shielding midair, it combos well with it too
  • Z+F is the problem child here, but uhhhh... you'd get very creative snipes, and it'd be a weird "charger that gets up close and has a thousand survivability tools" playstyle with wall and zip
I don't know I'd say I cooked here 👀
I FORGOT VRAPID OH NO MY PLAN IS RUINED

TRUE NUCKA

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He / Him
You don’t exactly put in an effort to self-censor. Or remain family-friendly in any other way.
And I’m simply asking for you not to discuss things nobody else wants to discuss.
Yes I don't need to self-censor because the website automatically does it for me. Nobody says I have to be family friendly, and I'm not even that bad, compared to watch 12 year old kids watch on their iPads when their parents aren't around. Trust me. You probably have to be at least 13 or 14 anyway to make an account on a place like this.

It's stupid how you think you have the authority to decide what people can and can't talk about. I have already got replies and likes from multiple people for calling Gem a rapist and a sex offender and putting Not Like Us next to it. It is clear that a lot of people on the internet want to talk about it because it is an important issue that not enough people have raised discussed. Don't you think more needs to be done against sex offenders in general? Just because you aren't interested in something, it doesn't mean nobody is. Not everyone thinks the same way you do. You are not the main character, the President of America is (probably). Establish your own communist utopia; then you can give yourself the right to silence people. It's not like I haven't discussed the game at all anyway.

I feel like you're behaving like a 12-year old who thinks they can destroy any argument by saying "erm nobody asked", you're just waffling a bit more to convince yourself that you are slightly more mature than that.

download (1).jpeg

And can we replace tenta missiles with literally any other special? Missiles are just so annoying in general.

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
This isn't really supposed to be a conversation. It's a forum game, you MOTHER ****ING RETARD.

Why the **** did all you ***** have to make this so ugly?

If you don't want to read it you don't have to read it. The only trick you have up your sleeve is that you can use to win this forum game is simply hurling **** at your opponents.

Edit: not all of you are *****. Most of you actually are nice people. Sorry for calling you all *****.
If this is how to win a thread then so be it
I don't say this lightly but stop you have been more than a little obnoxious and I have had enough
throwing insults around in a SPLATOON thread is unexceptable get out

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
This isn't really supposed to be a conversation. It's a forum game, you MOTHER ****ING RETARD.

If you don't want to read it you don't have to read it. The only trick you have up your sleeve is that you can use to win this forum game is simply hurling **** at your opponents.

Edit: not all of you are *****. Most of you actually are nice people. Sorry for calling you all *****. Don't take this all too seriously. I am literally becoming a satire of myself.
Sweet, doors over there, you lost the game.

TRUE NUCKA

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He / Him
If this is how to win a thread then so be it
I don't say this lightly but stop you have been more than a little obnoxious and I have had enough
throwing insults around in a SPLATOON thread is unexceptable get out
Hmm but if I get out then I've literally just fallen for those stupid mind games people were trying to pull on me so they could kick me out and get the last comment.

LAST PERSON TO COMMENT WINS.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306

Edit: not all of you are *****. Most of you actually are nice people. Sorry for calling you all *****. Don't take this all too seriously. I am literally becoming a satire of myself.
Blud. Bruv. My fellow fellow. You are neither in the right nor the right place. You want to talk about the Gem situation go to Off Topic. You want to insult people with no repercussions, go to X (formerly Twitter). This is a polite, coherent, upstanding community, and we’d appreciate if you’d fall in line or find somewhere more suited to your online style.

TRUE NUCKA

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He / Him
Blud. Bruv. My fellow fellow. You are neither in the right nor the right place. You want to talk about the Gem situation go to Off Topic. You want to insult people with no repercussions, go to X (formerly Twitter). This is a polite, coherent, upstanding community, and we’d appreciate if you’d fall in line or find somewhere more suited to your online style.
Mate you can't just swing around and swear you've been acting all civilised. You've never been my fellow, so don't pretend that I've just set it off right here.

Don't talk to me like I have mental problems when I don't, and don't try to use it as a leverage against me. Why would I use X anyway? With that guy in charge? What's the point of talking to extremists?

Don't try and pretend that this community is full of model citizens, when it has become clear recently that it is full of racists and sex offenders.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Don't try and pretend that this community is full of model citizens, when it has become clear recently that it is full of racists and sex offenders.
What exactly are you smoking? Squidboards is not the greater Splatoon community. Everyone here except you is completely innocent of any form of harassment.

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
Mate you can't just swing around and swear you've been acting all civilised. You've never been my fellow, so don't pretend that I've just set it off right here.

Don't talk to me like I have mental problems when I don't, and don't try to use it as a leverage against me. Why would I use X anyway? With that guy in charge? What's the point of talking to extremists?

Your name is literally a joke at a racial slur, don't act coy. I think you'd find some friends over on X.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright chill out you two as entertaining as this is this isn't what this place is made for.
@TRUE NUCKA please avoid talking about the Gem allegations unprompted. It's unfortunate and I wish it didn't happen but it's a serious topic at the end of the day, you shouldn't bring it up so casually, and you shouldn't joke about it with no warning.

And @OnePotWonder no need to get into long arguments like that, it's not worth it.
Also no music tastes slander allowed on this forum, effective immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom