Life Outside inkopolis

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Nooo, i like Greninja.

Nerf dem F+++ing Diddy Kongs even more...and give a buff to Fox. He can't even handle JigglyPuff now.
Greninja is gud now and so is Diddy. When he got that Diddy treatment...*shudders* Fox needs shinespikes and his double jab combo. Sakurai is a ***** for taking those away.
Nerf Shiek plz and buff Marth
Sheik has been nerfed enough IMO. She's just one of those characters that u just have to outsmart to win. And OMFG BUFF MARF LIKE SERIOUSLY DEM OTHER BUFFS WERE NICE BUT HE NEEDS MOAR.

But really doe...Samus desperately needs buffs.
I like trains.
ME TOO BRUH

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Greninja is gud now and so is Diddy. When he got that Diddy treatment...*shudders* Fox needs shinespikes and his double jab combo. Sakurai is a ***** for taking those away.

You're probably right, but I just hate Diddy Kong i guess. I remember at an EB Games Smash4 tournament they held at the EB Expo last year, they banned Meta Knights from the comp, but they left Link, Diddy Kong and Shiek in their un-nerfed form to play. The semifinals were Diddy Kong vs Shiek and Link vs Link, and GF was Diddy Kong vs Link. Stupid idiots at EB

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
You're probably right, but I just hate Diddy Kong i guess. I remember at an EB Games Smash4 tournament they held at the EB Expo last year, they banned Meta Knights from the comp, but they left Link, Diddy Kong and Shiek in their un-nerfed form to play. The semifinals were Diddy Kong vs Shiek and Link vs Link, and GF was Diddy Kong vs Link. Stupid idiots at EB
That's dumb.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Speaking of smash, that ballot has ended a little while ago. Did you guys vote for anyone, feel free to give your reason why you voted for him/her.

I on the other hand didn't vote for anyone, there isn't anyone I really want in smash. Plus I couldn't think of anyone.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Speaking of smash, that ballot has ended a little while ago. Did you guys vote for anyone, feel free to give your reason why you voted for him/her.

I on the other hand didn't vote for anyone, there isn't anyone I really want in smash. Plus I couldn't think of anyone.
Me too

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Wolf cuz he's awesome, Pichu cuz he would be an amazing troll character, Mega Mewtwo X cuz he's better than Mega Mewtwo Y...

Dankizard

Inkling
NNID
MaximusScrubLord
As a Charizard main I feel the struggle, I'd like a little less landing lag. I mean is that too hard to ask? xD

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
As a Yoshi main, I wonder who would be a nice compliment to him since I've been searching for another top main since it's good to have more than one top main. Man it's tough to find one, been looking for weeks on my own :/

Perhaps you guys have any suggestions on who would cover Yoshi's weaknesses? For the record I play in a very aggressive style with a good sense of zoning, and I like characters who have good combos.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
As a Yoshi main, I wonder who would be a nice compliment to him since I've been searching for another top main since it's good to have more than one top main. Man it's tough to find one, been looking for weeks on my own :/

Perhaps you guys have any suggestions on who would cover Yoshi's weaknesses? For the record I play in a very aggressive style with a good sense of zoning, and I like characters who have good combos.
Sheik.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle

Try Samus plz;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom