Life Outside inkopolis

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Has anyone seen BroadSpectrumStudios' Let's Destroy Metal Gear series? They're hilarious re-tellings of Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3,and Portable Ops. Watch it, you just might like it.(Spoilers: If you not played or seen the MGS series, prepare to be confused)

NNID
Derpson42
Whew...haven't been on in a while...well,I'M BACK!Camping trip during weekend,so I couldn't get on,but I'M BACK BABY,also,I FINALLY REACHED RANK S :D

NNID
Derpson42
I knew about that...oh been performing well with H-3 Nozzlenoze...that series of weapons needs buffs,if ya ask me.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
I knew about that...oh been performing well with H-3 Nozzlenoze...that series of weapons needs buffs,if ya ask me.
It is getting buffs, the H-3s are getting a 15% range increase and a 15% boost on the amount of ink they cover (they should be more akin to the .96 after the update).

All 3 of my old mains are getting nerfed, as well as 1 of my new mains (Octoshot Replica and Inkzooka), but my other two (Sploosh-o-matic and Splatterscope) aren't getting buffed but will benefit greatly from the nerfs to other weapons.

Flanking any rollers will no longer be a fool's errand, E-liter Scopes won't be nearly as lethal (no more 3 x Damage Up stacking to kill with 50% charge, even with 3x they will need a minimum 60% charge to kill), and Inkzookas won't work as pressure tools anymore (originally 0.5 seconds cooldown between shots, after update it will be 0.9 seconds i.e. 40% less shots fired which means a reduction from 8-10 shots per charge to 4-6 shot per charge).

NNID
Derpson42
It is getting buffs, the H-3s are getting a 15% range increase and a 15% boost on the amount of ink they cover (they should be more akin to the .96 after the update).

All 3 of my old mains are getting nerfed, as well as 1 of my new mains (Octoshot Replica and Inkzooka), but my other two (Sploosh-o-matic and Splatterscope) aren't getting buffed but will benefit greatly from the nerfs to other weapons.

Flanking any rollers will no longer be a fool's errand, E-liter Scopes won't be nearly as lethal (no more 3 x Damage Up stacking to kill with 50% charge, even with 3x they will need a minimum 60% charge to kill), and Inkzookas won't work as pressure tools anymore (originally 0.5 seconds cooldown between shots, after update it will be 0.9 seconds i.e. 40% less shots fired which means a reduction from 8-10 shots per charge to 4-6 shot per charge).
Yay H-3 gets a good buff,the roller situation is going to help a dozen,and E-Liters are still powerful,because I fully charge so that nerf means nothing(definitly gonna help when I go E-Liter),Inkzookas are no longer OP(kraken still is,right?>.>)Splatterscope,whenever I do use it,is going to do beautifully.Did I mention I played a game with that and got 17 kills on Ranked Battles?Cuz I did.I like the up-and-coming patch.It gets rid of my nemesis,rollers,and gives chargers more power.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Yay H-3 gets a good buff,the roller situation is going to help a dozen,and E-Liters are still powerful,because I fully charge so that nerf means nothing(definitly gonna help when I go E-Liter),Inkzookas are no longer OP(kraken still is,right?>.>)Splatterscope,whenever I do use it,is going to do beautifully.Did I mention I played a game with that and got 17 kills on Ranked Battles?Cuz I did.I like the up-and-coming patch.It gets rid of my nemesis,rollers,and gives chargers more power.
Kraken is getting the diddy treatment. It's NOWHERE near OP now...hopefully. Chargers aren't really buffed, inkzookas...I'll have to see...

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Does anyone here love Pokemon music or live orchestras? Next month i'm taking my sisters to see Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions at the Sydney Opera House. So hyped, and just after uni exams finish too :D

Last edited:

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Also, my ElgatoHD arrived today and I'm gonna be testing it out soon. I'll post links to my vids soon when i get them done :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom