Life Outside inkopolis

NNID
Derpson42
It's a videogame capture card, you use it for recording high quality footage of videogames direct to the video without a camera.
Kewl...we could make a youtube channel for us,if splats/sean/leader doesn't mind.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Of course! Say, can it also be used for streaming?
Yes it can, its software is actually designed to work perfectly with Twitch and its easy to use.

@Icky how did you get that signature at the bottom of your post?Stupid question,I know.
Just Google "Splatoon cards" and click on the first link for a website called "n-cardmasters" or something like that. Then after creating your card - copy the link below the card once its generated -, go to your SB account to edit the signature and click on the little icon that looks like a broken chain/paper clip and paste the link there. And voila, all done.

Side note: I do plan on making a YouTube and Twitch account for our squad after the uni semester ends in about a month's time for me. I've got some great original ideas for videos, so stay tuned.

NNID
Derpson42
Yes it can, its software is actually designed to work perfectly with Twitch and its easy to use.

Just Google "Splatoon cards" and click on the first link for a website called "n-cardmasters" or something like that. Then after creating your card - copy the link below the card once its generated -, go to your SB account to edit the signature and click on the little icon that looks like a broken chain/paper clip and paste the link there. And voila, all done.

Side note: I do plan on making a YouTube and Twitch account for our squad after the uni semester ends in about a month's time for me. I've got some great original ideas for videos, so stay tuned.
Wii U is not generating the catchpha,great.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean

YUSSSSS
Wii U is not generating the catchpha,great.
My Wii U can.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Does anyone here love Pokemon music or live orchestras? Next month i'm taking my sisters to see Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions at the Sydney Opera House. So hyped, and just after uni exams finish too :D
That's cool! You can hear the best tunes Pokemon has over the years.
Btw what's your favorite video game OST?

NNID
Derpson42
Oh yeah,I preordered Legend of Zelda:Triforce Heros yesterday.Almost forgot.cuz it comes out today.
BTW this is at like 6:10

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
That's cool! You can hear the best tunes Pokemon has over the years.
Btw what's your favorite video game OST?
Ooh that's a tough one, it would be one of the following:

1. Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (memorability);
2. Valkyria Chronicles (quality and excellence); and
3. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (perfect tone to suit the game, eery and unsettling)

My favourite Pokemon tracks are:

1. Lance (Champion) Battle - Gold/Crystal/Silver
2. Rival Battle - Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
3. Gym Leader Battle - Red/Blue/Yellow
4. Elite Four Theme - Black/White
5. Team Neo Plasma Battle Theme - Black 2/White 2

I hope all of these are played at the concert.

Saywhat

Inkling
NNID
Sayhuh
Hi guys, just wanted to apologize for my state of absence. This past week wasn't the best for me, my computer's motherboard/graphics card fried, then my Wii U stop reading discs. I just bought a digital copy of Splatoon so I can keep playing however.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
This is silent here...
So... What character do you want to see going smash?
I want to see Snake back.(He fits well as an iconic character)PLZ!! There's nothing realistic about his series!

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom